Community post

Journal

Cycle #19 BFP!

We were on cycle number 19, and I finally got a BFP 2 days ago!
Oddly, this cycle we were very busy and managed to BD only 1 time during, (and anywhere near), the fertile period- June 15th.
We started progesterone pills yesterday.

I'm praying this little one makes it!
I feel the same as my typical AF symptom (bad headache...I get it 2 days before AF starts).
So that is a bit worrisome. My gut doesn't feel too good about this one....Idk why! Maybe overthinking. I'm praying my gut is wrong!
Baby dust to all!

5 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

How exciting! I think the fact that a digital picked it up at 12dpo is a very good sign! So happy for you!

Mill

4 years ago

I used the cream and it did wonders for me the first time using it and he is now 8 months old. Good luck and I hope the pills do their job and you get a sticky bean. I know this may sound weird but everytime I was in the two week wait, I used to talk to my belly in the hopes the egg was fertilised and I would tell it to stay strong and latch on good. Stay positive and anything is possible.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

@Millbarnett: Thank you!!

4 years ago • Post starter

@Dragonfly23: That is very sweet! I've been talking to him/her in my mind...telling the eggie to stick and stay strong & healthy for the family! So I totally understand you talking to your belly, not weird at all! I had a talk with myself this morning and concluded no negative thoughts anymore! I am staying positive for the sake of this bean!

4 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo