Community post

Question

3 Days of LH surges

I had a slightly positive opk on cd 15.. then super dark on cd16.. and again cd17 into cd 18 around noon. I had really bad ovulation pain on cd 18 so I assume I ovulated that day. My ava bracelet is saying I am ovulating today on cd20 but I have no signs other than the bracelet reading my temp. Anyone had this problem before? Without basal temping.. how do you read your body signs and opks with days of positives?

2 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The past 2 months I have had a similar issue. I have had 2-3 days of peak readings however I would only get ovulation pain at the end of the peak readings. I read that once ovulation has occured, lh drops so I record it at the end of the peak readings, matching up with the o pains.

4 years ago

I agree! My ava app said I'm suppose to ovulate tomorrow.. so I checked my cp and its low firm and closed. There's no way. I'm really hoping I did ovulate Tuesday. So all my efforts aren't wasted! Thanks for your reply!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo