Community post

Discussion

CD 1.... who’s with me?

View Full Post

Fresh start to a new cycle & need some buddies!! ??

TTC Baby #3

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 66 Replies | Last Page

I’m not going to lie. I’m still pretty upset about it. He didn’t want to DTD last night either. ???? I just don’t know what to think bc now I feel like he is backing out on me. Ugh.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

Best thing to do is talk to him. And I hope it isnt so I'm hoping you get your bfp

4 years ago

You’re right about that!

TTC Baby #3

I have a pull out baby ????

6 dpo for me. I want to test!

4 years ago

I know it’s possible to get pregnant even with a pull out but I just kinda feel like with him doing that he must be having doubts. Plus not wanting to BD last night. I’m on CD 11. We should be dtd every other day right now. I’m going to talk to him tonight.

6DPO? Oh yeah. I’d be testing! Better believe it. Haha. I’m so anxious to know & hope you get that BFP.

TTC Baby #3

Bump.. me too

4 years ago

8 dpo today and I took this test. There is a vvvfl that showed up as the urine was going over it and it stayed! I don’t know if it shows in the picture very well though. I hope it gets darker!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Sorry, I had to take another! A vvvfl but it's there. Fx this is real!

user submitted image

4 years ago

CD12 today. Had appt with new obgyn who does more with fertility and pcos issues yesterday. Gave him all blood test and SA from 2016 and 2018 that had run. Had all my cycle info written down (opt pos, cm, period length, etc). Told him still breastfeeding our 21 Mo old 3 to 4 times during day and a few times at night. He didn't say no to anything. I was so happy...although lo was crying cause she wanted "boo" during the last part of our visit. He was very patient and gave options. She was even nursing towards the end of the visit cause she was so worked up.

He said for me to stick with 1500 mg metformin, not the 2250 mg the other obgyn prescribed. Said didn't need to take the progesterone suppositories. Recommended taking tsh level as last time had it was looked at was 6/18 and then it was 4.93 miu/l. He said if it was higher again he might put me on thyroid meds to help that. I saw online they came back at 3.38 uiu/ml. So not sure if he'll do anything. Looks better to me?

He also said next cycle if we wanted to he could put me on clomid for 5 to 10 days and check to see if follicles are developing. And then do trigger shot and timed intercourse or an IUI.

At least we have a doctor that didn't say to stop nursing! So excited.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo