Community post

Discussion

CD 1.... who’s with me?

View Full Post

Fresh start to a new cycle & need some buddies!! ??

TTC Baby #3

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

2 dpo for me so nothing really to report. I have tests ready but I'm going to wait until next week to start testing. I'll need something to distract myself!

4 years ago

Crams- is the first time using the cream? It’s probably a good thing I don’t have a bunch of opks laying around bc I know for a fact I would use them all before I even O then I’d probably miss it anyway. lol. Do you check CM & CP as well?

Lissa- I wish I could give you a real hug. I’m sorry that TTC has gotten you down. Don’t give up hope though! You’ll get your sticky bean! I know that to me it seems like women who don’t want or need children seem to get pregnant very easily while Women like us who would do anything for a baby just have a really hard time. Love & hugs to you!

Jessica- I’m a little jealous that you are in the TWW. Lol. Even though we all kind of dread it, I’m ready!! You had your timing set perfectly this cycle so I pray you get your BFP!!!

So I’m stuck in the wait for O. Nothing really to report here. Haven’t done any BDing yet bc I want all the strong swimmers for when I get ready to O. So.. if anyone else has anything exciting to share that would be great. Lol.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

I seemed to have ovulated way early this month. CD 10! I like gearing up to O in terms of waiting because at least I can see lines progressing!

I'm pretty proud of myself for not symptom checking because it's obviously way too early for that. But I get POS withdrawal

4 years ago

@bumpin this is the second time I've used my vaginal progesterone suppositories prescription. It's not a cream. Used them 2x a day when get + opt.

I don't usually check cm or cp daily. Only time I keep an eye out for cm is when I wipe. I can definitely notice when it's ewcm. This past cycle had about 9 or 10 days of it. As far as cp maybe when I use the suppositories but found that to be an unreliable detector as it can be different every time it's checked.

Cd6 so far neg opts. Haven't started temping either. Gotta find my bbt.

4 years ago

My boyfriend just told me he had a dream last night that I was pregnant! I guess it's on his mind too!

Come on! Don't do that to me! I still have like a week to go before I test. Though I might start at 7 dpo because like to torture myself

4 years ago

How are we all doing today?

Just playing the waiting game here. 4 dpo today and I'm pretty crampy and bloated. I have what I call lighting crotch. I'm trying not to read into it too much but I'm hoping it has something to do with implantation.

4 years ago

I’m beating myself up now for not getting any opts.. which I did say that I wanted to just kind of see what happens for a couple of cycles before I do anything different. I’ve just been watching CM & CP. today I’m still just creamy, not fertile .. CP is high. Other than that I have nothing to report!!

Jessica- I hope that means good news for you!! I had a dream I was pregnant the other night, but it’s probably bc I think about it too much. Lol.

TTC Baby #3

I am so, so tired. I took a random nap today even with the kids being extremely loud! That was the first sign with my last pregnancy, extreme fatigue.

4 years ago

Maybe just maybe this will be your BFP!! My fingers are crossed for you!!

Guys.. I’m totally upset. This is a little TMI but it’s serious. Last night we BD and HE PULLED OUT. WTH?! He said it was out of habit. I’m CD 10 today & had ovary pain yesterday. I’m already feeling like this month is going to be a bust.

TTC Baby #3

Bump.. I'm on cd 3 now. Waiting for this af to stop so I can dtd.
@jessica3282 hope you get your bfp soon

I hope my hubby doesnt do that dont know what I would do. Hope you get your bfp too.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo