Community post

Discussion

CD 1.... who’s with me?

View Full Post

Fresh start to a new cycle & need some buddies!! ??

TTC Baby #3

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 66 Replies | Last Page

I hope I don't ovulate from both sides! I don't think I could do twins lol.

I took another test this morning and it's looking about the same as last night. You go off of your first positive though so I'll try not to read too much into that. My sex drive is in overdrive right now so I hope he has some stamina left for tonight! If these darn kids weren't here...

4 years ago

Doh!! Twins would be a crazy surprise! Slip into something sexy after the kids go to bed.. should get that stamina going! Haha.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

I just ask if he wants to watch me take care of myself. Gets him every time!

Twins would be...not good. I already have 3 kids. 4 is pushing it and 5 would just be a madhouse!

4 years ago

Daaaang girl! I bet that does get him going! Lol. Yea I only have 2 and don’t think I could handle twins!

TTC Baby #3

You gotta do what you gotta do

I think I ovulated in the night because my peak was FMU. I think we timed it as well as we could!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hope you get a sticky bean.

4 years ago

Praying for strong sperm, a good egg & sticky bean!!

TTC Baby #3

Good morning ladies!! How is everyone doing?

TTC Baby #3

Good afternoon! Doing ok. CD5. Only weird thing since taking vaginal progesterone suppositories during the tww I'm surprised my period is so light I thought it would be heavier as thought it helps build up the lining. But who knows

Other than that still taking 1500mg metformin. And started using opts as of cd2 just to see how levels go in case cycle is shorter this time as well since it went from 48 to 39 days last cycle.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

4 years ago

Hi girls just checking in. I'm 11DPO and got a BFN this morning. If i get a BFN monday morning (14DPO) i'm probably going to stop the progesterone and wait for AF. My LP is usually 16 days tho, so i might keep taking progesterone until wednesday. I'm feeling so out this month and so disappointed. I feel like everyone else has such an easy time getting and staying pregnant. When will it be my turn?

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo