Community post

Discussion

CD 1.... who’s with me?

View Full Post

Fresh start to a new cycle & need some buddies!! ??

TTC Baby #3

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 66 Replies | Last Page

It wasn’t positive last night but I bet it will be tonight. We will be getting busy once the kids are in bed!

4 years ago

Hey Bumpin, i'm not going to be able to cycle buddy with you this month (i'm 8 DPO and waiting to test) but i was reading your comments and saw you thought you might have PCOS with irregular cycles. I wanted to recommend Vitex and ovasitol for you to try which are supplements and good for us PCOSers. My RE has recently prescribed metformin for me to help with the PCOS, but that's Rx so you will need your doctor to prescribe it.

4 years ago

Hello,

Just found this post, I am new to the community and have been ttc for the past couple months. It took us a while (6yrs) with our first child and I feel like it'll be the same this time around too. I'm feeling a little down due to no sypmtoms and AF is coming in the next couple days.

4 years ago

Jessica- Whoo hoo!!! Fingers crossed!!

Lissa- feel free to stick around if you’d like! Thank you for the recommendations!! I’m not sure that I have it bc I’ve not seen a doctor over it yet..

Sanz- welcome!! I’m praying it doesn’t take that long this time around!!! Sprinkling baby dust all over ya!!! ??

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

Hope every one of us gets our and I wishing to all of you

4 years ago

Jessica looks like they are getting pretty close!!

Today already starting to feel the fun effects of metformin. Ugh But hoping it may also help this cycle.

4 years ago • Edited

Look what I got tonight! We did our baby dancing just now so fingers crossed. I'll try again tomorrow for good measure!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Jessica- Whoo hoo!!! That’s exciting!!! Good luck!!

So.... CD 3 & AF is over..? I’m so confused.. in 4 years I have never went an entire month between AF & have always had AF 2 weeks at a time! This can’t be real..?! I’ve not done anything different..?

TTC Baby #3

Bump, all last year my cycles were all over the place! 2 weeks, 22 days, 28, 24, just random. The month we decided to try it was 27 days and it's been that way since. Maybe mother nature is just being kind? I don't know but I'll take it!

So pretty sure today is O day. I've been feeling O pain on my left side all week. That's gone now but now my right side hurts? What the heck?

4 years ago

If Mother Nature is being kind to me, I’ll take it as well!!! Just caught me off guard. O pain on left & right side? Hmm.. that is strange.

TTC Baby #3

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo