Community post

Discussion

CD 1.... who’s with me?

View Full Post

Fresh start to a new cycle & need some buddies!! ??

TTC Baby #3

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah!! Nursing can definitely do it to ya. I’d love to go that long without bleeding.. lol. But yes.. it is very stressful! I’m thinking of grabbing some OPK this cycle as well bc I fear that with my cycle the way it is now that I could be anovulatory.. I was trying to hold off on making an appointment for at least 2-3 cycles just to see if it’s possible on my own. I also have signs of PCOS..The chin hair is ridiculous. Ugh.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm on cd 26 af arrives in four days, then I onto my very active trying .I plan on Dtd every secound day for the first two and a half weeks.. hoping july is kind to me and I get my bfp.

4 years ago

Yeah opts are a great thing. They've been pretty much on target when I've shown positive. Hoping this cycle we are able to time a bit better as we were only able to dtd a couple times during fertile time.

Hoping the new Dr has some new recommendations over what my old one was saying. I know nursing can affect fertility when babies are younger but ours is 21 Mo old and things should be regulated more now especially since cycles are getting shorter.

If cycles are still way off I'd check with your Dr. Should be bleeding for two weeks every 2 weeks.

Good luck Genevieve!!

4 years ago • Edited

CD 12 for me and a pretty close to positive opk. Cervix is very high so I'm guessing I will O the next day or two!

Mill

4 years ago

@mill good luck to you this cycle!!

4 years ago

I just started CD3 so from what I can tell I am on the same schedule would be nice to be able to talk with some others sharing the same goal!

4 years ago

Here are my OPKs from today. Top is morning and top is tonight. I'm thinking it will be positive tomorrow night. We are using Concieve Plus this cycle so I'm hoping that will do the trick!

4 years ago

Oops forgot the picture!

user submitted image

4 years ago

*bottom is tonight.

Clearly I need to go to bed

4 years ago

Gen- that sounds like a really solid plan! Finger crossed for you!!!

Brit- You are more than welcome to hang with us! We are on the same cycle day so it’ll be interesting to symptom spot with you!!

Jessica- I would say that looks positive to me!! Get to BDing!!!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo