Community post

Discussion

CD 1.... who’s with me?

Fresh start to a new cycle & need some buddies!! ??

TTC Baby #3

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Bump!!!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago • Post starter

Anyone know of any groups that are more active??

TTC Baby #3

Fertility friend is pretty active but you have to be a paying member I think.

I can join you here though. I'm always around! I'm on CD 8 and just waiting to ovulate. Seems like all we do is wait!

4 years ago

I would be happy for you to join me!! It was really active a few years ago and seems to be a little slower around here these days! I’m on CD 2 and have awhile before I’m ovulating but you are correct.. wait wait and more waiting! Lol.

TTC Baby #3

It seems like people get on 1 thread.and that's where they stay. People use to Journal alot too. I've been on this site since 2013 spent 4 years trying for my first and now 1 year trying for my 2nd. CD 12 for me so not too close in cycle to be cycle buddy's! But good Luck!

Mill

4 years ago

At least waiting for ovulation I can see two lines on tests

Do you use anything special to help with ttc? This will be my 4th kid if I get pregnant. My first two were surprise babies and my 3rd we kinda sorta tried. The month she was conceived we only only had sex once! I've never had to try before! I'm 37 now and have a new partner so maybe that has something to do with it?

4 years ago

Mill- I have been a member since 2014 and had a very popular thread! I was kinda hoping to get that started again but feel out of place jumping into one that’s been going for awhile. We might not be close I’m cycles but I’d love for ya to stick around!! Hopefully this will be your month!! Fingers crossed for you!

I haven’t tried anything special just yet. The only thing I’ve been doing is checking CP & CM. Last month was my first month TTC, thought I got my BFP but turns out it was just a crappy test that obviously needs to be taken off the shelves! I was so excited for nothing. I’m going to try another month natural & if that doesn’t work then I’m going to try something else. It took over a year TTC with my second & pray it happens a lot quicker this go round.

Good luck and baby dust to us all!!

TTC Baby #3

CD1 today for me. Ttc #4 for about 8 months.
Started my metformin back up this cycle. Have an appointment with a different obgyn that deals with infertility and pcos as well on the 28th so working on getting as much info together for him at that appointment.

Good luck everyone!

4 years ago

Welcome, Crams! Are your cycles all jacked up like mine? I have AF every 2 weeks for 2 weeks at a time. I’ve had that problem since DD #2 so for about 4 years now. Ugh. This last cycle was 31 days long though.. very unusual but I’m praying that a miracle has happened and my cycle regulates! Sending good vibes your way that you get some good info at your appointment & pray you get your BFP soon!!

TTC Baby #3

Bumpin my cycles have always been a bit here and there. I'm still nursing our 21 Mo old but cycle has started coming back. Got 1st back at Thanksgiving when lo was 14 Mo old. So it's gone....120 days...48 days...39 days and now onto a new cycle today.

Hopefully your cycles are able to regulate some. Every two weeks sounds stressful especially when ttc.

Hoping for a supportive Dr on the 28th. The one that delivered my 21 Mo old said she recommended weaning lo first so I decided to take as much info to new Dr as I can.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo