Community post

Discussion

TTC 1st round of clomid - chances of multiples?

Hi Everyone. Hubby and i are trying to conceive for baby #2, i have a little boy almost 2 years old. took me 11 months to get pregnant with him. at the moment i am on CD#22 and have lower back pain and twinges pulling and light cramps in my lower abdomen. i get tired here and there like i want to lay down and rest.

this is how my cycle started:
CD#1-3 - AF
CD#5-9 - Clomid 2x a day- 50 mg
CD#13 - 4 mature follicles left side and 1 on right ovary
CD#14 - trigger shot and sex, vaginal discharge
CD# 15-16 - tenderness in pelvic, extreme pain and twinges, frequent peeing. ( had to take two Tylenol’s in middle of night I couldn’t sleep ) painful intercourse. Vaginal discharge ( i think i O'd on this day )
CD #17 - tenderness in pelvic, back pain, twinges, urge to pee often.
CD#18 - twinges, back pain and frequent urination.
CD# 19- twinges in lower pelvic, back pain and constantly peeing. ( even in middle of night )
CD#20 - twinges in lower pelvic, lower back pain, fatigue and super dizzy. Constantly peeing. Nipples hurt.
CD#21 - nipples hurt, extreme fatigue. Slight cramping in lower abdomen, sore backache.
CD#22 - ( 5 days before my period )

0 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo