Community post

Discussion

In the TWW ????

Who’s with me? We have been trying to conceive since our chemical pregnancy in Jan 2019

12 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Hey, I'm in my 2ww too, been ttc over 3 years! Hope you're doing okay?

4 years ago

Also in the TWW. TTC #3. This our first cycle trying! AF or BFP should be very soon for me. Good luck and baby dust to you ladies!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

@coleyylouu92 thanks I’m hanging in there this would be baby #3 my oldest just turned 6 so I know I may be rusty idk since I haven’t been pregnant in a long time and then ended up with a chem in Jan and nothing since idk I’m lost and it’s very disappointing but I’m trying to stay positive blessing and baby dust your way I hope this is our month

4 years ago • Post starter

@bumpin4baby this is would be 3 for me too but I don’t remember it being so hard and after our loss it’s been tough but I’ve been trying to stay positive and hope for the best that it will happen soon. Good luck to you also lots of baby dust hope this is our month

Don’t give up hope!! I had a miscarriage two months before getting pregnant with my #2.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

@bumpin4baby thanks I’m trying not too! Going on 5 months of trying and still nothing after chemical preg.

Prayers to you!!! I’m pretty sure I just got my BFP!!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

I’ve been waiting for AF or bfp for 26 days now. I hope you get a BFP very soon! xx

4 years ago

So.. 2 BFPs just two days ago. BFN on 3 different brands of tests since then.. no AF.. so confused!!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Mom someday update?

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo