Community post

Question

4 days late BFN any hope?

Hubby and I are trying for baby #3. I am now 4 days late for my period. Cycle is almost always 29 days, NO sign of showing up either. I ovulated around May 24th. BD the 16th, 19th, 20th, 24th and 27th I track this through OPKs and cervical mucus. (tmi when it the most watery is usually when i Ovulate cause i feel ovulation pain very promimantly). Started testing at 11 dpo been getting negatives. i had maybe a very very faint positive on a frer the day before my period was due. but all my cheap dip stips are negative. Ive been using the wonfo 10milu ones. Still negative. My cervix is high, mushy soft and long. Still have creamy CM mixed with some ewcm clumps. usually dries up right before af. I also usually have a facial breakout a day or 2 before my period and it hasnt shown up yet. Im thinking maybed i didnt ovulate. With my daughter i got a BFP on 11 dpo, my son i didnt get a positive till the day before AF. Im tired all the time (more so then usual when caring for a 3 year old and 2 year old), headaches, boobs are sore and i feel like ive been going pee more.Been cramping here and there but not to alrm be that AF is on her way. more like twinges and pressure. I dont want to think its in my head. But this is our 1st cycle TTC. Anyone go over and was getting bfn then bfp?

User image

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

There’s still hope! I’ve read that some women have had bfp one to two weeks after a missed period. Me personally, I’m 25 days late and even my doctor think there’s still hope. Good luck! xx

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo