Community post

Discussion

Im losing my mind

Ok ladies I keep getting these faint lines for a while now, did 5 different brand tests but all negative
These are one step internet cheapies
Any experience with these tests? Thank you so much x

user submitted image

3 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

One more

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! I really don’t want to be the downer here and really hope this will turn a bfp for you but unfortunately my experience with this tests are horrible!!! EVERY time I tested with those I had a shadow line and even faint lines and never got pregnant. I had my hopes up so many times with this that it was so cruel. Afterwards I read on reviews that basically the majority hates them cuz either they give false lines or if pregnant they don’t give a clear line till very late when other tests are giving blazing positives. I cannot say by experience about the second one since I never got pregnant but if you do a mini research on reviews you’ll see mostly two things. 1) Not as sensitive as they claim to be and 2) giving false lines aka false hopes. I never bought them again. Better to wait few more days and go for the most expensive ones!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo