Community post

Question

What do you all think?! BFP or BFN??

Took this yesterday knowing it would be far too early as I was only.8dpo. It came up straight away and is still there today. Just want to see if anyone else sees what I can see

user submitted image

10 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

It’s still really early for both of us, so I’m going (to attempt) to just not test until 11 dpo. I’d give it a few more fats, girls!

4 years ago

I can see it. I’m dpo 7 today and got a faint positive this morning on an FRER, but negatives on a cheapie and a digital. I’m a serial tester lol. I won’t trust mine until I see a solid line in a few days or more.

4 years ago

Thank you for your reply! I too am a poas aholic! I've done two FRER and a digital and both negatives but I'm still holding hope until AF arrives! Going to keep testing though cause the positive on the cheapie is giving me hope along with a few other things!

4 years ago • Post starter

Just done another frer and it's got the faintest line ever on!

Stick baby dust sent your way!

4 years ago

I see it and I find those tests really hard to read most of the time! Good luck!

4 years ago

Thank you. Done an IC this morning the little strips and that says negative so I dont know what's going on. ????

Hey-its-brina .. Yeah it is I've not done anymore now I'm just going to wait until AF shows or doesn't to test. It was driving me mental

Unfortunately I had a chemical... Just seen your profile! Congratulations!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo