Community post

Journal

Update

I've needed to take some time out for my sanity. AF showed again this month despite trying and hitting the right window.

I finally saw the gynae this week after all test results came back. She has advised that the only chance of another baby is through ivf which we cannot afford. So we are going to just keep trying naturally and hopefully it will happen on its own. She also recommended the hsg dye test just to confirm the tubes are clear since I had an ectopic before my daughter. Then we'll know for definite if there's even a remote chance of conceiving naturally. After this next cycle I won't be tracking any more. xx

User image

16 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 16 Comments | Last Page

What were the test results that she came to that conclusion?

Mill

4 years ago

Because she isnt a RE, she may have given you that news before you got pregnant with your daughter? I just cant see how that much has changed in just a couple years? You managed to get pregnant with your daughter, why not now?

Mill

4 years ago

Sorry to read this scuba. Some people say HSG helps clear everything out and get a BFP right afterwards (not the case for me...). Anyway didn't wait to read and run. Good luck to you and i hope you do get your BFP soon.

4 years ago

I agree with Millbarnett. I was told I would only conceive via IVF (by our RE) before I got pregnant with my son (via IUI that they advised against)!due to high FSH, low AMH and only one ovary and tube. And now, I’m pregnant “naturally” at 36. I totally credit COq10 with egg health as I took it before both positives. And I started Keto 3 months before getting pregnant (which may or may not be related but I’ve heard great things). It’s so hard not to feel discouraged when the professionals are telling you it “can’t” or “won’t” happen. Hang in there! Good luck!

4 years ago

@millbarnet she said although all the tests were normal and hubby's tests were great my egg count was really low 2.56 whatever that means She said that the chances were very low trying naturally. What do you think? xx

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@mrs definitely going to get fit and healthy. Is coq10 a vitamin?
@lissa Yes I've heard that too but I've had one before my daughter and nothing happened so I think it's just luck xx

User image

Honestly I dont know if it's different where you are? I read that normal levels at 1.5 ng/ml to 4.0 ng/ml??? Do you know what t was before you got pregnant with your daughter? It could have been close to the same? I just think that it takes some time for some people to get pregnant. Just keep trying! Not Obsessing, but just covering your bases. Like me, I just cant temp. It drives me crazy, so I just skip it. I take opk's and watch cm, it gives me an idea of the days to cover and leave it at that! I dont think it's impossible for you to get pregnant naturally...

Mill

4 years ago

Scuba- coq10 is a coenzyme, produced naturally in the body but it drops off as we age... I was taking 800mg per day for 3 months before I got pregnant with my son and about 2 months before I conceived this time. It’s great for men and women!

4 years ago

@millbarnet these are the levels I found on Google... But you're right we are just going to take a more relaxed approach. Temping this cycle only as my hsg test has to be timed before my surge but then I'm packing everything else away xx

user submitted image

User image

I think you should try clomid for a few months and see what happens. If you produce and egg and the egg meets sperm, there is always a chance!

Mill

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo