Community post

Question

7 dpo ... or so I thought?? ...

View Full Post

Today I should be 7 dpo. I had a positive OPK 1 week ago followed by some mild cramping which usually happens with ovulation. Now today I get another positive OPK??? This is my first month using OPKs and thought I would just test everyday from cd 6 until AF or BFP.

I’m so confused, any thoughts? Or has anyone else experience this before?

96 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 96 Answers | Last Page

I didn’t sleep well either.. woke up twice last night. I did test this morning, and of course bfn. Way too early!!! I don’t know why I do this when I know what will happen hahaha. Still have sore bbs, I had quite a bit of cramping last night and backache which made it difficult to fall asleep. I’ve also just felt excited about what my symptoms mean to get a good nights sleep lol my temps keep gradually rising each morning.. so that’s good. I’ll just keep testing every morning and see what happens!

4 years ago • Post starter

Louise hope you can keep your resolve not to test. Hugs let us know if you do!! :)

Jrose sorry it was bfn girl you sound like you are xooking up a bfp to me. Just drink lots of water as it helps with implantation. Keeps your flood flow in your uterus all right. We will both be stalking you!! Playing for your next tests to he positive.

I tested negative today at 9dpo so I know I am out but the nips are killing me. Hope af doesnt hurt just as bad.

Alright have a great afternoon.

4 years ago

I really hate looking at a very clear BFN! Not much going on with me, still sore bbs, had some pretty bad cramps over the last 24 hours, woke up this morning and the cramps have stopped. I had a slight dip in my temp this morning. Not sure how much I can trust my temps since ovulation though.. I’ve had some restless nights, so a lot of my temps since O are questionable. I don’t actually get out of bed, but a little tossing and turning In the middle of night.
Hope you guys have a fabulous day!

I’ve not tested yet I’m 7dpo today by my app but not 100% sure on ovulation date could be a day later or earlier than my app is saying so I’m holding out on the testing as I don’t want to see that BFN I had a mild ache in my belly yesterday I now have a couple of symptoms but I’m not getting my hopes up AF is due the 17th keeping all my fingers crossed how are you ladies feeling

4 years ago

so ya.. I’m pretty much feeling like myself again. Just really sore bbs still, all other symptoms totally gone.

When do you think you will test Louise?

I admire you for holding out in testing. I wish I could, but the symptoms always drive me to do so. Even though o know it’s early!!

Okay so I gave In an rested I think I see the most faint line but I know these tests are well known for evap lines but it came up in the first 3 mins I’m only 6/7 DPO so will wait a few more days an test again

user submitted image

4 years ago

What do you ladies think I’m not going to get my hopes up I will get a first response over the weekend An test again

user submitted image

4 years ago

I see something, But I can’t tell if there is any dye color too it .... not promising, but hopeful! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Luv - I hope your doing okay girl!! I’m thinking about you. Hope you pop in soon

Another bfn this morning and my temp has plummeted. I have a feeling that AF will be coming early this cycle. My cycle ranges anywhere from 26 to 34 days, and I’m cd 26 today. Id be shocked if my temp spikes tomorrow.... ugh
I did only have the smallest chance of getting a bfp this cycle as DH and I were only able to bd once during fertile window 2 to 3 days before O. I mean what was I really expecting??? Obviously I was being very very hopeful.

user submitted image

I tested again girls line is a tiny bit darker can see it better in person but going to rest again in a few days time had some cramping an dull ache today feels little like pulling but will wait an see AF due on the 17th how are you ladies doing

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo