Community post

Question

7 dpo ... or so I thought?? ...

View Full Post

Today I should be 7 dpo. I had a positive OPK 1 week ago followed by some mild cramping which usually happens with ovulation. Now today I get another positive OPK??? This is my first month using OPKs and thought I would just test everyday from cd 6 until AF or BFP.

I’m so confused, any thoughts? Or has anyone else experience this before?

96 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 96 Answers | Last Page

Jrosie: Thank you tons. Planning for lots of broth.

Bump:! That is a bfp. What tests were you using before???

Got everything crossed for you that it gets darker and darker.

Keep us posted.

Im still sick over here due to do my labs in a hour or so plus Ill be working all night to get pay posted. But Im a bit more chipper now seeing that bfp

4 years ago • Edited

I have been just usingDollar Store cheapies. I’m scared to get my hopes up just yet!!! Eeeeeekkk!!! Could this be it??? I wasn’t expecting it to happen so soon! I was so excited after doing the test that I left the wrapper in the bathroom and a girl I work with found it!! I told her it was negative... lol!! I have one more of these and I’m not sure if I can hold out for FMU.. we shall see!!! I sure hope you feel better soon!!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

I definitely think you should wait til morning and use fmu. I can kinda see it in that pic and my eyes are terrible!!! So if I can see something, it definitely is there!!! I hope this is it for you!!! Pink dye would probably do it more justice. Keep us posted!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Guys.. I am in a crazy state of mind as of right now. Every test I’ve used has been BFN since the two BFPs.. still no period. Still a ton of CM, CP is still high. I don’t know what to think!! Ugh.

How are you ladies doing?

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Hey there!! Back with tests results. Progesterone 14.8 at 7dpo with me using a cream to help Clomid. But beta quant a negative at less than 1. Plus a giant BFN here on 9dpo. So I am out and moving on to the next cycle. I do my last cream application on Sunday. Gotta keep my lp as long as possible.

I am sad but not much you can do when you already do everything you can.

Keep me posted on what's up. :)

4 years ago

Oh, hey missed your post. I agree with Jrosie. Take a test in the morning. I think Walmart 88cents ones are fab. I'd get them myself if I could drive...LOL....
But if it doesn't happen this month (which I'm praying it does) we will be right here with you until it does. Heck, some times I just get tired of trying and sit on the side lines and cheer....I'm a wonderful cheer - or -ro...lol

Ok, ladies praying we will be swapping baby pics next year.

4 years ago

Fingers crossed for you on the next cycle, Luv!! As of now, looks like I’ll be moving to the next cycle as well. I did test the next morning and it was BFN. Tested this morning BFN. I used the 88 cent Walmart ones, frer, clear blue & a rexall. All negative. I guess the equate brand gave me some false positives and that is just not fair.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

I’m officially out. AF is here.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

???? I’m sorry Bumpin .. that sucks. I’m just waiting for AF to show up any time now. CD 31 today. Just waiting to move in to my next cycle already! I did go see the doc yesterday. They don’t feel the need to do any tests at this time as I appear to be healthy, and I’m 33, and haven’t “actively” been trying long enough to think I can’t conceive just fine. So.. I’m just going to do everything I can to help this happen and hope for the best! I’m healthy.. so I got that going for me! Hope OPKs and bbt will help me figure out ovulation this next cycle!

4 years ago • Post starter

I’m on CD 30 so we are verrrry close with our cycles. Well, I guess you can say CD 1 now for me but I haven’t quite started. Just spotting. I’m hoping we all get our bfps with this new cycle. I think I’ll be more attentive with it this time and get some opks. I’m glad that your appointment went well. I’m 31 but have a lot of issues with my cycles other than that I’m healthy.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo