Community post

Question

7 dpo ... or so I thought?? ...

View Full Post

Today I should be 7 dpo. I had a positive OPK 1 week ago followed by some mild cramping which usually happens with ovulation. Now today I get another positive OPK??? This is my first month using OPKs and thought I would just test everyday from cd 6 until AF or BFP.

I’m so confused, any thoughts? Or has anyone else experience this before?

96 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 96 Answers | Last Page

Not sure where my post went. What a bummer. I am 5dpo and doing alright. Nothinh major going. Temps are high still but thinking its time to put down the thermometer since O was confirmed quite a bit ago. I test on Thursday and Friday. Praying we managed to make a baby.

Your cycle has been mega interesting and confusing. I hope its not stressing you out too much. By the time you see your doc it is quite possible you will be in a new cycle. I cant wait to see what you find out.

Time to grab a bit to eat. Hugs

4 years ago

Hey girls!! Yes my cycles are frustrating and it doesn’t make sense at all.. Right now I’m super shocked that I haven’t started spotting yet. I’ve had cramps the past few days though so it just might be AF coming. Boobs are really sore now but that’s also a typical AF sign. Ugh.. I was going to test this morning and talked myself out of it. I can’t promise it won’t happen today. Lmao. I don’t know why I want to torture myself like that.

Luv you have a lot more patience when it comes to POAS than I do! Haha! My fingers are crossed for ya!

Jrosie I’m praying that temp stays up and you get your BFP very soon!!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Hey ladies

I’m doing good, it’s not stressing me out. I was for a little while there, but I’ve already moved on to the next cycle mentally, but physically just waiting for the AF to arrive. I see doc in a few days and I don’t think AF will come before that. I’m expecting it In about a week. My temps have been up and down. Nothing very consistent lol I think I will have a better idea of what a normal temp is for me once I start a new cycle, I hope! I hope you guys have better luck than I did this cycle!! Let me know how the testing is going!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Broke down and tested.. BFN.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Ugh.. I’m sorry. I know how it is not having the control to wait and test!! It can be an addiction!

Jrosie: FX for a fresh cycle

Bump: Big hugs. Hate bfns. I'm normally testing already at 6dpo but the flash back of bfns have stopped me after 3 years. Really hoping we can all kiss them goodbye soon.

I'm in bed early with a sour stomach and over all just beat. Busy work week so i will vanish for a smidge but will be in back. Hugs

4 years ago

Hope you feel better Luv!! Talk to you soon!

Good morning girls! I hope your tummy feels better now Luv! Jrosie- you’re still not out yet. Although I know how you feel bc I also feel out but still no signs of AF other than cramps, bloating & sore boobs. BFN again for me with FMU. With this being my first month TTC, I think next month I’ll be better in tune with my body. Hugs and love to you guys!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

So I decided to go to Walmart on my lunch break and get another test. I read that the equate & frer are the most sensitive. I bought the equate. I’m not a huge fan of blue dye tests but this came up within 5 mins of the test. What do you girls think? Evap is impossible bc the test is still wet. I kinda see crosshairs which I think is very weird..

user submitted image

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Jrosie: Thank you tons. Planning for lots of broth.

Bump:! That is a bfp. What tests were you using before???

Got everything crossed for you that it gets darker and darker.

Keep us posted.

Im still sick over here due to do my labs in a hour or so plus Ill be working all night to get pay posted. But Im a bit more chipper now seeing that bfp

4 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo