Community post

Question

7 dpo ... or so I thought?? ...

View Full Post

Today I should be 7 dpo. I had a positive OPK 1 week ago followed by some mild cramping which usually happens with ovulation. Now today I get another positive OPK??? This is my first month using OPKs and thought I would just test everyday from cd 6 until AF or BFP.

I’m so confused, any thoughts? Or has anyone else experience this before?

96 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 96 Answers | Last Page

Hugs. I like your plan! So glad that cyst got out of the way now so there wont be any confusion gojng foward. Looking forward to hear whatever your doc has to say. Which ovary was giving you the pain?
I personally do not feel anything. I am doubting I am going to O even. I remember back in my 20s I wouldnt O until cd16 or cd18 even. Gosh in my early 30s I did so around cd18 and got pregnant with my now 8 year old turning 9 soon.

Been awhile. We are hanging up or official ttc gloves at the end of the year if not pregnant. Been doing this far too long.

I hope we are waddling around with bay bumps by then.

4 years ago

Well, I went through O early this morning around midnight 1am and hubby is coming home as early as he can so we can get one last try in. It will be cutting it close since the egg only lives for so long. If the sperm, didn't have to go through the whole 10hr process of 'being' ready we'd be good to go...lol Hope all is going well.

4 years ago

Hey ladies!! Is it ok if I jump in? I’m TTC #3 and need some friends!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Bumpin4baby - hi welcome!! What cd are you? Where are you at with everything in your cycle?

Luv- I hope you got your BDing in!!! I however did not. It’s been kind of a crazy cycle and it just needs to be over now. I really hope you get your Baby before the end of the year!!! I know you have been trying for a long time now.

I still do not know if and when I ovulate. My temp still Hasn’t risen like I though it would. So .. I really really wish I would have been temping this whole cycle so I would know. I do worry about being pregnant if I did ovulate earlier, and having that CT scan done on Sunday. They did a pregnancy test, but it would have been too early to detect anything ...

4 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie- thank you! I have a very confusing cycle and it’s very irritating. I have my “period” every 2 weeks and bleed for about 2 weeks. I have done this for the last 4 years which was after I had my 2nd daughter. It took us 2 years to conceive then miscarried. Then I waited a month then tried again with success! We have just started to try again for baby #3. With my periods being so crazy, it’s hard to know where I am in my cycle. I am pretty sure that I’m getting ready for AF again in the next few days. I am trying not to get my hopes up since we just started, but you never know! We have done a LOT of BD since my last period so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! I have had some “symptoms” (breast tenderness, nipple tingle, bloated, tired & I've had a headache the last couple of days). They could just be AF about to rear it’s ugly head though. I was a member of this site when I was TTC before and loved that I was able to communicate with women who understand!

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Wow bumpin4baby .. that is a crazy cycle!! That’s a lot of periods! Do you use any methods to track when and if your ovulating between cycles?

Jrosie:We got one last try in yesterday and hopefully if we missed the egg with the other fertile day we just caught it last night. Girl can dream. I'm getting ready to do my P cream right now. My temp went straight up after ovulation and its never done that before. So I am hoping this was a good egg and the sperm dudes found it.
YES, start temping straight away if you start a new cycle. You will be amazed at how you will become so intuned with how your body is after ovulation. Some times, I would know what my bbt was going to say before I looked at it...lol...
I really hope all it takes is another cycle if this one isn't successful. OH, did you see your doc yet? Ask him about checking your P levels and Clomid or other ovulation inducing med. HUGS

Bump:Welcome. Totally get your situation and I don't know how you do it. I had a friend years ago and it seemed she was never off of AF. Some thing in her body just kept it going. She was so sweet and happy all the time and I just feel like I'd be an angry Ogre. Has your doctor tried putting you on anything to regulate your flo? I hope AF isn't trying to show up too and that you are on your way to a HH9.

I'm just waiting at this point (smears cream on) hoping for that long awaited bfp.. FX for us

4 years ago

Jrosie- I really haven’t tried anything just yet. The dr put me on BC and I tried that for a couple of years with no improvements. I needed a higher level of estrogen but the higher levels make me ill. It’s just a mess. Usually my bleeding is just heavy spotting for the first week then follows with heavy flow the next. It’s just hard to tell really if I’m ovulating. Some cycles I feel like I’m ovulating but not every cycle. I just now started to really pay attention to my cervix. That’s how I knew when I was TTC Girl #2. I’m going to give it a couple of cycles before I get any help.

Luv- thank you! I think we just get used to it. Lol. It sucks though. You can never plan around your period if your period is ALWAYS HERE. Ugh. I’m hoping that if I can conceive, that my cycle will fix itself just how it got broken. Lol. Good luck with your journey and smear that cream. Haha.

Seems like something happened this morning. It was a sharp stabbing pain in my uterus. The pain lasted a good 30 mins and it’s still there but dull. I went out on a limb and POAS this morning... I don’t know why but I just had that undeniable urge.. BFN though. Either my AF is coming on or I’m gonna get a BFP soon. Hopefully the later.

TTC Baby #3

4 years ago

Bump:Hahahaha..without shame I look like Im covered in spf until it all rubs in.
Oh man, even o. BC? Have the tried progesterone bc only. I dont know if that would help in the long run but for a month or two should give you a break from heavy periods and who knows maybe make them qrap it up a bit. I just think with all the technological advances we should know how to help ladies who have endless periods....seriously. UGH
Lets hope this pain is baby settling in though.

Jrosie: How r you? Still temping I hope. The chart will want to see all of your temps so it can adjust to your cycle being able to predict it better. Keep us posted Hugs

4 years ago

Luv- my temp this morning spiked. So maybe I ovulated yesterday? This would be 4-5 days after my first positive OPK. Seems really late in my cycle. I’m CD 24 today. I guess it would be that strange considering AF could on average show up CD 33. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later than that. Idk what to think. My drs appointment is late next week. So it will be a little bit before I get checked out and ask for some tests. I haven’t bd in like a week. I’ve just been trying to get healthy.

How are you ladies doing ?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo