Community post

Discussion

Dpo 3 ... the 2ww is going to kill me!!!!

Hi! I’m Dpo 3, I believed I O’d on CD 12 based on OPK. This will be baby #1 for me!! This is my first month TTC after giving up after a few months a couple years ago. I’m starting to remember why I gave up. The stress and the obsession of poas lol, I BD on cd 10 & 11 and O’d on cd 12. Hope this one is a winner! I have been super crampy since I O’d. Thought it would last just the day I O’d, but it has continued on for a few days now. Maybe that’s a good sign? I know it’s too early to feel anything, but I can’t help but to notice the mild cramps and tiredness that are unusual for me. Knowing me, I will be already testing this weekend because I have no self control!

2 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds like me every month! I always say I'm not going to test early and obsess over symptoms but I always do! It doesn't help that period and pregnancy symptoms are so similar! I chart my symptoms so I can keep track of what is normal at each time of the month! Just hang in there!

4 years ago

@jessica3282 I definitely need to start keeping track of my symptoms to find out what is normal. I don’t feel like this is normal, but when I’m not TTC I probably tend to ignore any symptoms I have during O and how long it may last.

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo