Community post

Discussion

Faint positive hpt but negative at the doctors

So I saw super faint positive lines on some dollar tree test all with in the time frame.. but today at my doctors office the urine test came back negative.. I asked my doctor if I should keep testing.. he said sure.. what does every think? Should I bother buying a frer?

user submitted image

6 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Your hcg levels may not be high enough to detect on the doctor's test. Their tests are much less sensitive than a home pregnancy test. Even the one you took in the photo has an hcg threshold of about 25. I say keep testing for the next few days to watch the progression, and/or get a FRER if you want to see a darker line right now. When I tested positive at 11 dpo, my FRER was light, and then I took the same test you took above that evening and it was light too. I went to the docs two days later, and their test was pretty light, lol. Now, I'm 5+3 and the test lines are darker than the control!

4 years ago

I'd keep testing and see if the lines get darker. Most doctors won't see patients until about 8 weeks into a pregnancy anyway. There isn't much to do before that time anyway. I've never made an appointment unless I get a super positive test. That's just me though, I don't really like doctors much

4 years ago

It’s not and update sadly, but I am so confused so I am pretty sure I had positive tests June 13 x2 and June 19-22 but if any of my other test I took are positive I can’t tell.. I started bleeding on June 1st which was a super weird bleed never left much on pad and then stopped after a few days I was testing at June 5th.. as I had major symptoms.. I got another weird bleed starting spotting on June 27th but heavier although is was not on the pad until the 30th I’ve tested since then and still don’t make out a line.. chemical?

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Frer only see lines on the 19 and 22

user submitted image

More test that I didn’t date so they are just for record purposes but I swear I see faints on a few too

user submitted image

Tried getting a better close up of day 13.. it looks colorless here but not in person

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo