Community post

Question

Cd66 no af cm with brown streaks

You guys i have pcos long crazy cycles,no af rn,,just experienced some clear cm with very light brown reddish streak like very light streak on my toilet paper(sorry tmi) no spotting so far,,sorr boobs and negative pregnancy tests..i dont know whats going on..would appreciate if anyone could help me here

User image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hey there! It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding. Are you doing opks? Do you know if you ovulated? If so, maybe it is IB and I you gonna get your bfp in a few days or it could also be pre AF spotting. Hopefully is not!!
Good luck!

User image

4 years ago

I haven’t been using opks lately..i was using clearblue opks for two months never got positive and then one day i found out that on their pamphlet tucked inside the box says ‘not suitable for ppl with pcos’ so who knows if i got wrong readings or right! It was very disappointing, i was heartbroken coz i had spent so much money on those tests..so i stopped using them..thank u for ur answer I appreciate it

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Update! Got my period yesterday im out this month but im okay..made an appointment to see an RE..hope to get some answers..goodluck and baby dust to all who are trying

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo