Community post

Question

I’m so confused !!!!

Hi everyone, well I think I’m about 10 or 11 dpo and have been getting faint positives with first Response for two days now, four tests in total.
I’m on medication that can harm the baby if I carried on taking while pregnant so I phoned the doctors yesterday for some advice and they asked me to come down.
The nurse did another urine sample which after a few minute looked positive to both of us ( I’ll add a pic )
On the cassette it says it tests for 25 hcg
The nurse did some bloods and told me I would get the results next week. Well last night the doctor phoned me and said the results had come back and it’s very unlikely I’m pregnant as they were only 7 hcg but to Come back in on Tuesday with another urine sample.
Surely I can’t keep getting so many false positives

user submitted image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I think you got your BFP! Congrats

4 years ago

Its probably just super early. I'm sure your urine sample at the Dr. Office was pretty diluted if it was mid day. Next urine sample make sure to have a 3 or 4 hr hold. Either way, I'm pretty sure it is positive, you just need to go about as if you are pregnant

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo