Community post

Information

TTC after MC success stories

Hey so I've been TTC for 2 years next month. I got a BFP Feb 2018 sadly this ended In miscarriage at 8 weeks due to a large heamotoma. I had a second early MC in Aug 2018. Since then nothing been tracking cycle, both times I got pregnant I was doing accupuncture and lately I've been trying a half an aspirin a day as I've heard it can help with blood issues. I feel next step is to get tests done with a doctor's but also considering starting accupuncture again. Has anyone a similar story or advice?

2 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

hey jus came across this. I had a miscarriage end of March and was put on baby asprin. I have been taking it everyday since then. I was started on clomid 4-8 50mg and now in my tww. I am taking 1 baby asprin wc is Bayer Asprin Cardio 100mg. baby dust to you

4 years ago

Hey just seen reply. I stopped with aspirin this month as I was covering in bruises ???? I had like 20 on my lower legs and people kept commenting on it. Have healed so will go back to it now. Did you have any luck with Clomid ?

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo