Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Keep us updated, good luck x

4 years ago

Jessica that’s definitely a line aka
:
Keep us posted with the tests. I know the feeling of not believing it until it’s on a digital.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

Jessica this is so amazing! I really hope it keeps getting darker!! So happy to see this second line!

User image

4 years ago

CD 40 for me. "10 dpo" and a negative cheapie. I'm so annoyed lol

4 years ago

Hiiiii everyone !!

@Jessica yes I definitely see the lines on your test !!

@agatch good luck girl you've got this you're a strong person !!

@Emma same !! Mine also showed 2-3 weeks without a hold at like 13dpo which was awesome I'm so excited for you !!

@Alex how are you doing babe?

4 years ago • Post starter

@bimi aww girl as long as you have a space to vent and talk I'm happy !!

@kait i hope you get that bfp soon babe and if not at least AF to know where to start planning again

Soooooo I either burnt myself or have a spider bite... Super random i woke up last night and my arm was burning and there was this massive red spotty patch which turned into a red patch (note that i slept with a hot water bottle so it's really possible that it's a burn)... Well the patch became a circle and made blisters throughout the day so I'll head to the doctor to be checked out tomorrow... As for baby no updates just taking it as it comes

4 years ago • Post starter

So digital says not pregnant but I'm still get faint positives on the internet cheapies. I took the test apart (I know, I know) and there were 3 lines there? I've taken them apart before when I wasn't really pregnant and there have always only been 2 lines. A bit off googling has mixed results of "yes that's pregnant" and "no they all have 3 lines". I'll just wait a few more days to take the other digitals I have. I certainly feel pregnant. I can't even have my nipples touch anything or I wince in pain! Plus I am extremely tired and dizzy still!

4 years ago

@jessica have you tried a FRER with FMU? I have heard that digitals always have three lines but who knows.

4 years ago

Kait, I have not! I'm spending way too much money and tests Off to go spend more lol

4 years ago

Haha I understand that. I just would be curious to see how much darker the line might be.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo