Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 264 Replies | Last Page

I was the same, I got a positive on a clear blue digital at 10dpo so I believed it, good luck x

4 years ago

Thank you! I needed someone else to tell me they saw it

4 years ago

Morning ladies! At least is morning in my part of the world lol

Agatch so glad that your cycles are back! As you said fresh start is everything you need at this point!
Jessica I can see the line. If I were you I would definitely do some more tests and if all positive I would go for a blood test!
Mama good luck this cycle!
Congrats on all the bfps! Enjoy your pregnancy ladies as it is now! Try not to stress too much as there is nothing you can do at this point! A calm mind is the best solution to everything!!
For everyone who’s is waiting O, let’s do this girls! Let’s catch that egg

CD8 here and last nigh the O pains started as usual at this point of my cycle. CD12 I’m expecting O and I already began my BDing schedule. Nothing really much to say other than I’m not feeling my best but I’m trying to stay positive!

Looking forward to see many bfps this cycle!

User image

4 years ago

Jessica, I see that line! I bet you just O'd earlier like you said! Let us know when you test again.

4 years ago

Super super warm last night and today. Approximately 7 or 8 dpo. Woke up at 3 am burning up. Checked the temp and it was 72 like it always is. I was just burning up. Fast forward to just now at almost noon, I took my temp and it was 100.3. Not sick, not yucky, I just feel hot. What gets my Hope's up a bit is that this was the only thing I noticed when I got pregnant with my daughter. No other symptoms! We shall see what this cycle brings. After 4 years ttc for my daughter and 1 year ttc this go around, I quit looking at symptoms a long time ago. But you never know? Maybe this could be the month?

Mill

4 years ago

Thanks guys! I'm going to hang out I'm here until I get a positive on a digital. I've had two chemicals this year so I'm not getting my hopes up too much. I need all the I can get!

4 years ago

I took another. No hold but I think the line is still there?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Jessica I’m not sure what brand your using but this is me at 13dpo as you can see the strip test is super light although the digi is saying I’m very pregnant, I’d test with a different brand if I was you x

user submitted image

4 years ago

Emma, that's the only brand I have right now. I ordered some from Amazon, including some digital ones! I forget what brand I ordered but they should be here tonight

4 years ago

Keep us updated, good luck x

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo