Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies hope I’m ok to jump on this one too, think I will be due very early February atm, I did another digi on Friday at 13dpo which came up as 2-3 weeks so definitely think my hormone levels are rising and I’m hoping this little one sticks, nausa has kicked in big time too which is odd as I usually don’t get it till around 7 weeks. The children found out I’m pregnant over dinner today, it wasn’t planned but one of my twins blurred out he’d seen my test in my bathroom I really wanted to keep it a secret till we have a scan but it’s out the bag now, anyways good luck ladies, I’ll try keep up with all your posts xx

4 years ago

LaLou I’m so sorry for yours and your families loss xx

4 years ago

Emma it’s so nice to hear from you and that all is going well.

AFM I am about 9dpo (based on O pains). I didn’t use an OPk. We were in New York celebrating our 3rd year anniversary during my fertile window. So we made a Big Apple baby or even babies. Haha. I plan to test tonight again. Got BFN yesterday.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

@Lalou I am so sorry about what your family is going through. Praying for you guys.
@Alex Only a few months until the benefits of those supplements start to kick in so I really think your baby is so close!! It's happening for you soon. I know it!
@Emma I'm really happy for you!
@Bimini My fingers are crossed for you. I used to enjoy weekends in the big Apple quite often but haven't been in years! My husband and I actually got engaged there. Hope it is your lucky month!
@pando I hope you got to enjoy a quiet and restful day yesterday. I'm sorry AF showed. It really does sound like the low progesterone is to blame. I'm sure you've look at many things already but have you tried essential oils?
@Lissa hope AF stays away tomorrow
AFM Looks like my Hcg is finally getting close to 0. I could barely see a shadow on the test I did this morning. By the way, I've been able to experiment a lot with the cheap Clinical Guard tests that Amazon cells and I can't say enough good things about them. Before i got pregnant I pretty much never saw the shadow of a line (I may have had 1 slight evap out of 30 tests) and then they seem really sensitive. 10 days ago my levels were at 42 and I had a pretty good line still and it has been slowly and very consistently getting lighter and lighter everyday. It also picked up my pregnancy at 9 dpo back in early March. Anyway, I'm feeling like AF is coming soon. My doctor said I was likely to get AF a few days after my levels were down to 0 and I think that's what is going to happen. I know it is possible to O before your first period post miscarriage but not everyone does. I'm not sure if I did or not but if I did I would be about 6 dpo (according to when I got O pain and EWCM). In any case, I started getting more irritable and emotional today which is a strong sign AF is only a few days away for me...

4 years ago

Well at least I can get a line on something ???? This is from just now. I can feel some O pain so I think we got our timing right. We had sex around midnight last night so hopefully those sperm are close enough to catch that egg now!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Well guess I’ll be joining this group back to cycle day 1 for me! Good luck ladies!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you Bimini, good luck with your test tonight x

4 years ago

Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement and support! It really means a lot to me and I truly felt so much better after reading all your responses.

Emma I’m so happy that everything goes well! I can’t wait to see all the updates. Please keep us posted!

Agatch Hopefully you’ll be back to normal cycles after this one. How are you feeling? I don’t mean your body.. I mean how are YOU feeling?

Bimini fingers crossed that you returned with a little gift!!!!

Jessica Good luck girl! Let’s hope you’ll see another second line in few days!!

Mama hugs hun! A new cycle is always so sad but also a new chance for creating something amazing!!! You’ve got this!!

I saw a dream last night which felt sooooo long like I was watching it all night long. I was pregnant (of course lol) and I had so many and tiring symptoms. Nausea was the worst to the point I couldn’t work and I didn’t want my adult students to know before the end of first trimester... I woke up so disappointed. No matter how bad the symptoms looked, I really wish this was true... I want like everyone else to feel what is like to grow a human.. I want to be a mom before I’m too old to have energy for a baby... I don’t wanna grow old alone with my hubby without us having create something together....
I’m so sorry guys for being so pathetic. I’m not seeking for attention I promise.. is just only here I can express everything I feel without being judged...

User image

4 years ago

Oh Alex, I really hope you become a mum soon , so sorry your dreams are teasing you, as always hugs and keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

4 years ago

Hey girls. Today is the last day of my LP. Af isn't here yet but she will be soon. I tested this morning and got a bfn. Starting this week we have appointments with the re we have been seeing and a new re next week. Hoping to get a treatment plan as we haven't been successful so far in 8 months (2 bfps and two losses). Wishing everyone good luck for this next cycle!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo