Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

241 - 250 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Scuba hopefully this month will do the trick for you!! Good thing that the trigger won’t let you root for testing early and maybe you’ll be more carefree for this tww! Fingers crossed!

Kait Good to see you! Haven’t seen you in a while! It’s so nice to be able to be away from charting for a while. It’s refreshing and you can also focus on other things. Happy birthday my dear! I hope this last year before your 30s will be a magical one and also brings you a baby!!!!! Are you trying anything different this cycle?

Lissa how are you hun?

Millbarnett and Jessica Good luck ladies!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Emma Take it easy mama! Try not to push yourself too much. You have so many people to take care of including yourself and a moving process is extremely hard. Are everyone else helping?

Pandorica I’m not sure I can see a line on this particular one but I truly hope there will be a darker one tomorrow!

14dpo today for me and also is the day of my expecting AF. Based on cramps I thought she would be Here yesterday but she ain’t doing any favors as it seems... Still waiting and aching

User image

4 years ago

@alex Thank you! It is nice. Not really trying anything new. Might take a few opks to see if I can catch my surge, but other than that we're just sticking to an everyother day schedule. I hope AF doesn't keep you guessing for too long! If she shows up instead of your BFP at least you'll be one cycle closer to those supplements starting to work.

4 years ago

Kait Nahhh.. I’m not getting a bfp. My body just mocking me lol Everything is pointing to AF. Temps are lowering, period cramps, skin break out.. usual pattern!
Using opks saves us from wondering! It’s always good to catch your surge just for not guessing! I hope this relaxed cycle to bring a bfp for you! It’s about time

User image

4 years ago

I feel like bd'ing was perfect? Last night I felt like I was leaking. Thought what the heck? Went to use the restroom it was tons of ewcm. Couldn't just jump the hubs bones right then and there as we were at a special church service ????????????
Anyway, got home a few hrs later and there definitely wasnt as much? Maybe that moment was prime time and I missed it! Lol Pretty sure I ovulated last night or early this morning. Not confirmed, but the soreness and pressure around my ovaries has went down? Who knows though, after 6 years of being on this site, I still feel lost in the mess of TTC sometimes. We got in a quick bd before he went to work today, so I'm hoping for the best! IF it doesn't happen this cycle, it's not due to the lack of sperm to.meet the egg! Haha!

Mill

4 years ago

Held my urine for 3,5 hours and took another one. The line's back! Now I'm really that it get stronger from now on!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Alex, i'm OK. 9 DPO today and not planning to test until next monday. Not symptom spotting because i'm on progesterone suppositories this cycle. I'm not feeling like this is going to be our month and i'm sad because we spent over $1000 on medications and monitoring.

4 years ago

Looks like I ovulated during the night because my peak was FMU. I think we timed it as well as we could.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Millbarnett and Jessica you both are cycle buddies! Having my fingers crossed for you ladies.
Lissa try to think positive hun! It’s still too early to tell. You might having a littler baby in there and not even know it! Keep the faith!
Pandorica fingers crossed!!

CD 1 here finally. AF came 12am and I still down know why this cycle was so different than every other one. My 25 days cycle became 29 days and my CD12 O became CD15.. I’m so confused since I haven’t change anything I hope it was a one time thing cuz I liked my short cycle.. I had to try more often and wait for a shorter period of time.. Oh well! The final countdown has begun for me. From now on the supplements could be working! They say 2-3 months. Till my ovulation day we will be almost in the second month!!

User image

4 years ago

@Alex I'm so sorry AF showed :-(
I tested this morning to see how much of the trigger was left. This pic is 8 days post trigger. Wish it was the real thing! Testing officially in 4 days xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Question for you lovely ladies, has anyone had their surge randomly switch from night to morning? I used to get my darkest opks between 6-10pm, last cycle and this cycle I noticed them starting to show a line at night but I don't get the darkest line until the next morning or early afternoon. My last period also started at night which hasn't happened in years, usually I start getting flow first thing in the morning.

At any rate, looks like I might O in my normal frame this month since I got a pretty dark opk with SMU this morning

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo