Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

221 - 230 of 264 Replies | Last Page

I agree with the other ladies Alex. You're free to vent in here as much as you like.

As for me, I'm now around 5 dpo and not much to report. Only one exam left (one I failed before) that's due wednesday, and after that I'm free until the beginning of september. Are really going to enjoy some free time! Well, not completely free - there's always something to do when you live in a house that needs a lot of TLC. Oh, and I decided to stop temping for this cycle. I've realized that I don't sleep that many hours without waking up, so the temps aren't as reliable as they should. For some reason my sleep is even worse after ovulation, probably hormonal or something. Thinking of putting my thermometer away completely during the summer. I'll see how I feel about that if my period arrives.

User image

4 years ago

Panorica, that's exactly why I don't temp. My sleep is horrible and I also know I'd get too obsessive with it.

Alex, vent away! This is the place to do it!

Afm, heading into my fertile week. I had some watery CM this morning but no positive OPK yet. I did try out the Concieve Plus last night just to see how it felt. I hope this is our lucky charm this month!

4 years ago

Lalou A good thing (kinda) that O day is far from now is that it gives you time to settle to your new life!! I’m sure your tired but also exited! Now only thing is left is to get pregnaaaant!!!!

Agatch Oh damn! So sorry girl! I hoped and I’m sure you too, that your body will be ready by now! Fingers crossed to this new cycle!!!

Burkette Trying keep ourselves busy during the last days of tww is a real challenge. Especially if you have a day off or something like that. I prefer on those days do be at work tbh but somehow I end up being home at the worst time

Pandorica not temping might also make you feel more carefree and relaxed and who knows? A miracle might happen

Jessica Hopefully the summer heat won’t beat up your BDing schedule! Go for it girl, go catch that egg!

12DPO here and just waiting for AF. Normally she should be here on Wednesday but I believe she’ll be here tomorrow. I don’t have hopes at all and I just want to move forward.

User image

4 years ago

Well af came this morning after waking up again. CD1 at least can get to trying again. Figure I'll start back on my metformin at least the 1500 mg to start out with. Hopefully not too bad upset stomach starting out with that.

Not sure which board to go to yet with starting cd1.

Good luck ladies!!

4 years ago

Alex, it’s supposed to rain all week so it’s perfect! Now to get the kids to cooperate

4 years ago

So, I kinda caved and tested yesterday evening. Not expecting it to be anything and actually doesn't feel that stressed if it isn't anything this month. Funny thing is I saw something on that test, but I'm going to count it as an evap until proven otherwise (uploaded a pic in my gallery).

User image

4 years ago

Crams so sorry AF came! Hopefully this next cycle will bring a bfp!
Jessica Right!! You got this girl
Pandorica I agree! So many false lines lately from all of us. Better to wait for a strong one before hopes get up! Crossing fingers that this one will get darker

No AF yet but the cramps are telling me she’s coming today. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like she was here and that I made a mess on my underwear but it was just super runny cm That was weird. I thought maybe cuz we had sex yesterday evening but I cleaned my self very well in the shower so idk what was that. As I told yesterday I’m not expecting anything I just found this weird..

User image

4 years ago

@Alex - Exactly! At this point I don't trust a line until it's so clear that my husband would see it. I'm hoping it will get darker, but not expecting it.

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies! @alex it's OK to vent and we all test early as it's good to keep that hope each month xx
@agatch I hope your cycles start to get regular soon
Afm - I'm 2 days in with the Progesterone suppositories. I'm inserting at night just before I go to sleep. I wore a pad the first night as I heard that it drips out but nothing, so didn't bother last night and nothing really on my underwear. I'm not sure what day to count as ovulation since I had the hcg trigger, and now I can't remember if the doctor said test at 12dpo or 12 days after the trigger shot Agrrrr xx

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm here rooting for you all! Taking a step back with tracking, but I'm following along. Also, Friday was my birthday so I'm officially 29 and in my last year of my 20s. Honestly never thought I could potentially be having my first baby after 30.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo