Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I'm not going to be in here as much during the summer. But I'll still pop in from time to time to read how you all are doing.
As for me, I suspect my fertile week are ending soon. I've had less ov pain this month, so I can't go by that and have to rely on temps. My husband isn't feeling well, so I only hope I ovulate now. In that case we have to hope that our previous bding is enough.

User image

4 years ago

And I started spotting so be careful of these tests. I'm not going to be using them again!

4 years ago

Pandorica I really hope you’ll be Oing so you can catch that egg! Please keep us posted how your private fertility checks goes. If I remember correctly you’re doing it through summer time right?

Jessica Nooo!! Wtf? How is it possible so many tests to be faulty? Dang it... I really hope this spotting is pregnancy related. Sending hugs

User image

4 years ago • Edited

It's pretty much my regular flow so I don't think it's pregnancy related. I was trying not to get my hopes up and I'm glad I didn't. On to the next month!

I'm going to try something new this cycle. I'm going to order pre seed and some soft cups. I've heard inserting the soft cup after sex with some pre seed in it really helps. It gives the sperm the right environment and also keeps them in there and not leaking out! I've heard some great success stories on another board I'm on.

4 years ago

Jessica do have a good read of reviews of pre seed, I bought it to use but after reading things online I went against it as read it can actually slow some sperm down

4 years ago

Oh good to know! Is there something better out there?

4 years ago

I don’t know tbh, we didn’t use anything or do anything different apart from planning to move house

4 years ago

Lol Emma! 2 out of my 3 were a surprise and the 3rd took one month of only having sex once in that month! That was with a different partner and 5 years ago though. I'm 37 now and "geriatric" in the medical world. I assume it might take some more help this time!

4 years ago

@Jessica I’m 37 too and I know what you mean although it did take a while for our first too (8 months I think) but #2 came on the first try. I’m sorry AF came. Some of those tests really looked positive. Could have been a chemical though. In any case I really don’t like FREER anymore. There is always a very faint line on them so unless it is very obvious I consider them negative (I actually don’t really use them any more)
@Lalou Your strength is inspiring! I was reading something referencing a study that shows that even a 2 to 7% weight loss can improve chances of conception in women with PCOS by 50%. It sounds like diet can do a lot to manage the condition. I wish you the best of luck on all fronts: studies, move, baby!

4 years ago

Hi ladies. Pretty sure i will be O'ing today after HCG trigger shot yesterday. On CD13 (yesterday) I had one mature follicle at 20mm on my left side and a lining thickness of 8.3mm so they instructed me to take the trigger. I hope to be entering the TWW tomorrow! I will be using progesterone suppositories during this TWW and i've also recently started taking metformin.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo