Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 264 Replies | Last Page

I'm approximately 3 or 4 dpo today. Didn't use Opks, didn't temp, just noticed it got slippery with ewcm and did the deed a few days. The craziness was getting to me. My charts always suck. We bd'd until cm turned creamy so hopefully we have a chance this cycle. If not, next month will be the 1 year mark of trying for #2. For those who don't know me. I've been on this site since 2013. It took me nearly 4 years for my 1st baby, and it's not looking like it'll happen fast with #2. But I try to remind myself that when I did get pregnant with my daughter it was a month with no fertility meds, no temping, no IUI, just good ole fashioned love making with no reason behind it!

Mill

4 years ago

Hey all! I’ll jump in too as usual!
How convenient for me. New board and CD1.. One more cycle closer to the days I can start hoping for real!!!!

Not much for this weekend since I’ll be working but I really hope the weather to decide that is summer here in
Greece because all this moodiness makes me so depressed lol
Hope for everyone, this one to be their lucky board!!!

User image

4 years ago

Lissa Thank you so much girl! Your positive thoughts gives me so much courage! I really hope to have good results soon.
In our studio we have all kinds of dance. Kids ballet, contemporary, Latin-American & Ballroom Dancing, Greek traditional dances and so many more. I’ve been trained in ballet for about 13 years and then I fell in love with Ballroom dance which I’m doing for 18 years now but truly I’m teaching all kinds of classes!
I’m glad to see that you’re planning ahead of time but I really hope you won’t need your RE appointment! I have high hopes for you It will be so exiting to see a bfp from you in the next few days!!

Becca Hi and welcome!! Hopefully you wo t have to stick around for too long and you’ll be getting your bfp soon! Meanwhile we are all here for support and for help if we can!!!

Millbarnett You never know hun! As you said last time happened actually without any help or really trying.. Each cycle you could be pregnant and I really hope this will be the one!!!!! You totally deserve it!

Jessica if you can add a quickie it’s always one additional chance You’ve got this girl!! Good luck!

Pandorica Hopefully your alone time will do the job and you’ll be feeling better soon!!! Take this time off and in a few days you’ll be feeling ready to try again!!!

AFM AF is leaving slowly! Tomorrow is (cd 5 )my last day and I’m planing to start BDing on CD 7,9 and then 11,12 & 13. I usually O around CD 12! Let’s see if this pattern will do me any favors

Have a great weekend ladies

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Just saw a post of a friend how happy she is with her pregnancy and showing her pregnant belly... Guys.. it hits me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
It starts with this burning sensation on my chest... continues with my heavy breathing and then.. here we go tears are running like crazy..... why can I just accept that people WILL get pregnant and it’s not their fault and it’s not mine either... I’m doing the best I can and still at moments like this I feel so useless and alone. I hate this.. I just hate this..

User image

4 years ago

Lalou I’m terribly sorry for you and your family. I pray you guys find the strength to get through.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

@Bimini - Big congrats!

As for me, I'm currently cd 5 and waiting for af to be gone. Right now I'm studying so hard it usually ends up with a headache. We have our last course for the semester and have to write two "scientific reports" that involves the two week "field study" at a health care organisation (which some of us didn't manage to find). It's no walk in the park, that's for sure! So I'm really looking forward to summer break, and hopefully I pass on those reports and don't have to do them again.. Am also hoping this summer will bring some relaxation and hopefully a bfp.

User image

4 years ago

Thanks Emma, Pan, Lalou and Burkette. I appreciate ladies. I’ll be staying here cheering everyone on. I hope to see a lot more BFP.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

@agatch it still looks the same as yesterday only 2 blisters and a red patch so I dunno lol I cleaned it and wrapped it... Didnt go to the doctor as SO is working night shift so have to rush home in the afternoon to see him off... I'll let it go over the weekend and see on Monday...

@Alex aww your SO will make me cry !! I'm really hoping for some good news from you soon we need a baby in you !! The nausea is completely gone (thank you trimester 2 lol)... No symptoms to update on I got heartburn 2 days during the week and I thought it was the start of it but havent had it since so I'm guessing I'm good lol

4 years ago • Post starter

I just got this vvvfl on a dollar store test. It's hard to get a picture of.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi Kaihow2! Welcome. I also have Endometriosis and am seeing a RE in July. Hope both of us get our BFPs before then!

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo