Community post

Discussion

Babies due in January/Febuary 2020

Hey ladies I just wanna know if any fellow mommas to be are due in January or Feb 2020, I'm super excited and the idea of keeping the pregnancy a secret is killing me???? we have decided to tell our parents after the 12 week scan even though we've been hassled for a while now from mine and his parents to have a bubba... I just wanted to know of ideas of telling them??

2 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

@Lau Hi! I'm 4w3d...EDD is 1/25/2020. We've chosen 6 people that will be our early birds...i.e. we will be telling them in the first trimester for support during this critical time. We're sending them a card in the mail (our mother's will also get flowers) that send them to our password protected website. When they enter the password, it has a copy of the digital pregnancy test.

The next wave of people to find out will be the guests that were invited to day 1 of our wedding in 2017 (the wedding was 3 days). They will be told in the 2nd trimester. Guests who were invited to days 2 and 3 will be told in the 3rd trimester. Anyone else will be told on a need-to-know basis after the birth, lol.

Good luck with your reveal, and !!!

4 years ago • Edited

Thank you that's such a nice idea xx

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo