Community post

Question

Bleeding on day 18 of cycle

Hi. The first day of my cycle was on April 26th, it wasn’t heavy, just the start of my period and then it got a lot heavier with worse cramps the next day. Stopped bleeding after the 5th day. We had sex on night 13 of my cycle, we weren’t trying to conceive, but did not use protection. On the evening of day 18 I started spotting brown, cramps were there but not too bad, felt heavy and full. It was more uncomfortable than anything. Then the blood turned red and was heavier on day 19, the cramping did not worsen though. My period cramps are more painful. The bleeding lightened up later that day. On day 20 it was still a lighter bleed, no cramping at all and then it just stopped early in the afternoon. So not even 48 hours of bleeding. I had nothing on day 21 and then day 22 a little bit more brown when I wiped. We went to zoo yesterday and I did get that pulling/ache feeling while walking around but nothing when I wiped. I’ve been a little more emotional and irritable, but idk if it’s just because this is messing with my head. My periods are usually 28-29 days and regular, I’ve never experienced this before. Has anybody else experienced anything like this or have any idea what it might be?

0 Answers • 3 months ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo