Community post

Discussion

Ttc baby #1

Hi guys ttc #1,,31 yrs old..suffering from pcos,,,very long irregular cycles..currently cd59 no af,,no symptoms,,got a faint + on topcare bluedye test,,both digitals cvs and first response came out negative,,im 20dpo dont know what to believe..idk if just imaging the lines here but i think its pretty positive? The plus appeared like in 2mins..cant be evap..broke the test in half the line was still there..can anyone help me here? Would appreciate it!

user submitted image

User image

8 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Those blue tests are the WORST! I'm done buying them!

4 years ago

Hi,
As much as I don’t like this brand of tests because they have so many evaps, this one does appear to have a faint positive... you would expect in most cases by 20DPO your test line would be quite dark.
I would perhaps make an appointment with your doctor to get a blood draw.
Best of luck and I hope it’s a good sign for you!

User image

4 years ago

Thanks..i know about evaps but this one showed up almost right away that made it suspicious..i got digitals but i heard they dont get positive if hcg is low..I guess I’ll wait it out a little bit more and redo the tests..

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Test again soon, if you’re pregnant your test should darken within a couple of days.

User image

4 years ago

Will do..thanks ♥?

User image

It was a false positive..got my period but im okay just made an appointment with an RE..hope to get some answers..goodluck to all who are trying ♥?

User image

Thank you... period day three here! Wow, that’s such a crappy test! I’m sorry to hear that. Best of luck for this cycle, it’ll be my third try at #2.
I’d steer clear of those wretched blue dye tests... so frustrating!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo