Community post

Question

5 dpo

so I about 5 dpo I think I cant be to sure really but today I have been crampy, af isnt  for ten days so what could this be from

UPDATE   Im not saying it is cause from being pregnant, im just asking why would I cramp

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

There's so many reason that you may be cramping, whether it be from muscle spasm, late ovulation, gas, food intolerance. At 5dpo you won't have implanted yet so it's nothing pregnancy related

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Is totally normal to feel some cramps after ovulation even from 1dpo. Since progesterone hormone is rising your body is preparing for pregnancy no matter if you conceived or not. Your uterine lining thickness for a successful implantation. So pregnant or not your body will give you symptoms! Unfortunately.. most of the times you cannot tell this early if something is pregnancy related and tbh 5dpo is too soon even for implantation. Everything is possible though! I know that this might not helped much or maybe it wasn’t the answer you were looking for but hey.. woman body s a weird thing lol
Good luck!

User image

4 years ago

Hey there i'm 5 DPO too. I've also been experiencing some cramps but know (like the girls above said) that this can be caused by rises in progesterone and doesn't necessarily mean a BFP is coming. Good luck tho and i hope you get your BFP in a few days!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo