Community post

Information

My DNC Experience

Ok, so I just lost pregnancy #8. I carried this one to 10 weeks. In the past I have just let nature take its course and let my body do it’s own thing (w those I was between 5-8 weeks). Once tho, also at 10 weeks, I did use mitziprotisol...it’s 3 pills u stick up ur hooha that forces ur uterus to empty. That was awful!! I almost bled to death! No exaggeration. For 3 days I laid in bed bleeding profusely...it was scary. So I knew this time I wasn’t gonna do that again; so I went w a DNC. I was really nervous bout it. But honestly, it wasn’t so bad. I went in around 9, they gave me an IV, and put me to sleep. The procedure only took bout 15 mins. The pain wasn’t too bad...I did feel like my insides had been scrapped out that first day, but after that no pain at all really. And I was shocked at how lil I bled afterwards...only 4 days of medium flow then a day or so of spotting. It was def the right decision. Now I’m waiting for my hcg level to drop to zero so I can try again. I’ve read a lot of research about being more fertile in the first 3 months after a miscarriage. And I’m hopin my uterus is like new and that’ll be helpful too. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience in case any of you guys find yourself in the same boat. Good luck and baby dust to all of us crazy ass women who continue to put ourselves thru this hellacious roller coaster of ttc!

Paige

1 Comment • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo