Community post

Discussion

What is going on body! Ahh

View Full Post

So I am 6 days late ( we are TTC #2) so being pregnant would be great but I’ve taken so many tests abs they are negative

I have a 35 day cycle and got a positive ovulation on 26 April which was cycle day 18 we had sex 23-27th April and my period was due 9th May but hasn’t showed up and I have none of my typical signs of it either

I had weird brown discharge which was more muscus type texture then CM on 1st/3rd and 6th May small amounts never changed to red and was no cramps

Other symptoms include
Sore lower back
Itchy boobs
Thirsty
Tierd
Sore boobs and they often feel like they are burning
Nausea
Weird sorta stomach cramps but mild
Vivid dreams
Lots of watery creamy and some egg white CM
And just feel strange

Have done tests at doctors last week just urine abs it was negative

I am now 19 DPO and still no period no bfp

Anyone have a really late BFP ? Or is this just a whack cycle ?? ????????????????

13 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

When I was at the doctors last week they did check my thyroid and that’s all fine and it’s actually not every day it’s been maybe three times max
I had spotting like this last pregnancy but it was after I had a definite positive????????‍??
Who knows I’ll wait till I’m two weeks late and then head to doctor ????????

4 years ago • Post starter

That must be frustrating for you, I’m afraid I don’t have any answers! The test you posted last night looked negative to me... I hope you find out soon though!

User image

4 years ago

Nexplanon removed 4/29

Sex on 4/29, 5/3, 5/10, one other time after.

Pink/mucus on the 4th

Ovulated sometime between 5/3 to 5/6 according my apps and my own feelings when checking.

I ovulated between the 3rd and 6th according to my apps and my memory.

Nothing for major mucus changes up untill 5/16 which was pinkish/mucus mix again. I assumed my period came early so i put a lighter tampon in.

5/17 i went to change my tampon and noticed it was dried up and brown so switched to a pad that morning and by noon the brown/tannish stopped completely.

My period isn't to start till 5/20 as I'm regular. Yet nothing. The spotting stopped, mild cramping now, no other symptoms. No mucus changes.

Cervix was low for those 2 days and now climbing up a bit today.

My question is, Did i just have implantation bleeding or am i crazy?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo