Community post

Discussion

What is going on body! Ahh

So I am 6 days late ( we are TTC #2) so being pregnant would be great but I’ve taken so many tests abs they are negative

I have a 35 day cycle and got a positive ovulation on 26 April which was cycle day 18 we had sex 23-27th April and my period was due 9th May but hasn’t showed up and I have none of my typical signs of it either

I had weird brown discharge which was more muscus type texture then CM on 1st/3rd and 6th May small amounts never changed to red and was no cramps

Other symptoms include
Sore lower back
Itchy boobs
Thirsty
Tierd
Sore boobs and they often feel like they are burning
Nausea
Weird sorta stomach cramps but mild
Vivid dreams
Lots of watery creamy and some egg white CM
And just feel strange

Have done tests at doctors last week just urine abs it was negative

I am now 19 DPO and still no period no bfp

Anyone have a really late BFP ? Or is this just a whack cycle ?? ????????????????

13 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hey there! I’m so sorry you are dealing with all of this! When you went to the doctor how many dpo where you? And did he order some blood tests? I mean if you did a urine pregnancy test and you were still early, a diluted urine sample in the middle of the day could cause a false positive. Have you done any other hpt?

User image

4 years ago

Have you done any tests since the one 5 days ago?

User image

4 years ago

Hey there Alex and Erised87 thank you very much for your replies??
I was 15 DPOwhen I went to the doctors and no they didn’t do any blood tests as I was actually there for unrelated issues to pregnancy ( long story )

I have done a test on Sunday or Monday I can’t recall when and it was negative

Just had small amount of brown discharge again tonight ????????‍??

How many days do I wait till I get checked out and what are my chances of being pregnant this late ??

4 years ago • Post starter

This is my test from earlier in the week and some says I imagine a line and other says I stare at the strip with annoyance haha

Will post on the photo gallery too just Incase someone has eagle eyes ????

user submitted image

They say you’re not out of the running til AF turns up. The brown discharge may be the start of it though...

User image

4 years ago

Thanks Erised and it’s weird as I’ve never had brown discharge before in all my years of having a period so it’s been a weird thing this cycle
If only life was simple and predictable right????

Waffles I agree with Erised. You’re not out until AF comes. I would suggest to do another pregnancy test since I’ve heard some crazy stories of ladies who got their bfs super late and sometimes very rarely they never got a positive on an hpt only on blood tests. With that said the brown discharge may be indeed AF coming around the corner. Female bodies are crazy sometimes. I really wish you get the results you’re hoping for soon!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you for your kind words ?? I have had the brown discharge during the last two weeks or so too just to put that out there
And yes they are crazy as if we didn’t have s hard time already let’s throw hormones into the mix ????

That’s so weird, Waffles!! I don’t know what to think! Have you had your thyroid checked? I have hypothyroidism and if it’s not medicated your period stops coming... before I was diagnosed I was 24 days late but I also felt like death as well... I was so tired I could barely wake up. Maybe go to the doc and ask to get a blood test?

User image

4 years ago

Well having brown spotting for two weeks cannot be normal. I would also suggest to speak with your doctor about it and ask for some blood tests. With my thyroid, before I knew I didn’t have major differences in my cycles. There were just a bit off but nothing serious. I found out when I did bloodwork for my fertility checks. You should definitely talk with your doctor! I really hope this is all pregnancy related!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo