Community post

Question

Please Help ASAP! Can I ovulate twice in a cycle??

I’m so confused, can I ovulate twice in 1 cycle? So I did opks and temped and got positive o on 5/7 on strips and verified with digital opk, bd’d on 5/4, 5/5, 5/7, 5/8 and 5/9. Went on Disney vacation with family on 5/9 and did not temp or test with any opks since 5/8. Took an opk strip test on 5/8 and showed lighter line so assumed I O’d on 5/7, so felt no need to further test this cycle. We just got back today 5/12 literally an hour ago and I just felt something was off so being curious I tested with a strip opk and it came so dark/positive like the darkest I’ve ever seen one so I took another and same, then I took the digital and it is at peak/Stangnet smiley face. I took an hpt strip that was in my kit and it was negative so now I’m like what in the world??? I’m 6dpo cd22 today. Please help me and tell me what’s happening ????

user submitted image

UPDATE   ** I tried to post the other pics of the actual tests from today but it only let me post this 1 pic ????????‍??

0 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo