Community post

Question

3 days late bfn

Hey everyone so I’m super confused lately. This cycle is cycle 7 of coming off the pill, my periods have been pretty regular considering I have been on the pill for 6 years with a break in between when I got pregnant with my son (pill failed). My shortest cycle was 27 days and my longest was 30. This month I spotted during ovulation first time ever and then at 11dpo I spotted as well (implantation?). Since 11 dpo I have been getting mild cramps and my nipples are more on the sensitive side but not so much so that it’s unbearable, that’s it but now I’m 3 days late by my longest cycle or 6 days late by my shortest and all I’m getting is bfn but A LOT of evaps. I’ve never gotten evaps before. Looking for a little bit of insight, if there’s still a chance or if I’m just having a wonky cycle.

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sounds like a wonky cycle but I could be wrong.

How many dpo are you? I didn't get a positive with my daughter until 16 dpo so I say just keep testing until AF comes.

I know it's frustrating! Hang in there!

4 years ago

I’m 21 dpo today, so I am thinking a wonky cycle but then again with my son I didn’t get a positive until a week past my expected period date even though I knew because I was on the pill and it never varied.
It’s super frustrating, I just wish I’d either get my period or get a positive, I hate this waiting game.

4 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like you either will have an amazing late bfp or your cycle playing tricks on you! I’m sorry I cannot help you any better on this! Really hope you’ll get two strong lines in the next days!!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo