Community post

Discussion

Hoping for February 2020 Babies

View Full Post

Onto another month! Anyone else? Hope this month is it!
This would be month number 17 with not one bfp. (unexplained secondary infertility) Not doing any fertility treatment this month. Just going to track with OPK and BBT.
I wish everyone trying the best!

User image

31 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 31 of 31 Replies

Hi ladies! I just got back from my appointment with the RE. She thinks i have a mild case of PCOS. Everything else is normal. I have a high follicle count (40) and AMH (3.5) for my age. FSH was slightly higher than normal, but not unreasonable for my age (11.7). Good news is that i'm a good candidate for all the treatments they offer. So we are going to try letrozole this cycle starting tomorrow for 5 days then i will have a follow up ultrasound and trigger with timed intercourse next friday. I will be on progesterone suppositories after ovulation. We will try that for a few cycles and if unsuccessful then we will do some rounds of IUI and then ultimately IVF with genetic testing if we don't get a sticky baby with the less invasive methods. I'm also supposed to continue following a low carb diet which i've been doing for years for weight management. She said the diet is probably the reason that i normally ovulate on time despite the PCOS. She was very positive about our chances and didn't say i need to use donor eggs so i'm very happy with the outcome. We have an appointment with another IVF clinic next week so we can shop IVF prices. Overall i'm feeling pretty good about the plan.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo