Community post

Discussion

Hoping for February 2020 Babies

View Full Post

Onto another month! Anyone else? Hope this month is it!
This would be month number 17 with not one bfp. (unexplained secondary infertility) Not doing any fertility treatment this month. Just going to track with OPK and BBT.
I wish everyone trying the best!

User image

31 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

I already feel out this month. I should be ovulating this weekend but I feel like I'm coming down with something. I hope I feel better by the weekend but we will see. Right now I am not in the mood to BD. Maybe ovulation will be pushed back a bit?

4 years ago

12 DPO and tested negative again this morning. Feeling out. My LP is 16 days so have a few more days until the witch shows and we can get this show on the road for next month. Next month we will be seeing the RE to help with fertility treatments now that all of our testing is done. I won't be having a feb baby so i'm going to jump off this board. Thanks ladies for all your love and support. Good luck to you all!!!!

4 years ago

I'm on CD 9 today. I had EWCM yesterday. OPK isn't positive yet though! I'll probably be jumping on my boyfriend tonight and tomorrow

Just to be sure, this OPK is not positive correct?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Currently 5dpo. BD Wednesday night 5/15 (around midnight) and got positive OPK Friday 5/17 (afternoon)... We only BD once during fertile week (Wed night)... I wonder if we even have a chance of getting pregnant .

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Nicole, I only had sex one day the month I got pregnant with my youngest. Anything is possible!

4 years ago

@Nicole yes it's possible! The month i got pregnant we only BD once two days before O! Good luck!
@jessica i think your OPK is close but you're not there yet. Keep BD and testing! I hope you are able to BBT to confirm O.
I'm 13 DPO today and didn't bother testing. AF due in 3 days.

4 years ago

Hi ladies! I just had my tubal reversed on May 7th. I had my first AF on May 8th. We weren’t planning to start trying yet but... ended up BDing on cycle day 11, 14, 15 and 16. O day is usually day 15 for me. We got the ok to start trying right away, but I doubt it would happen this soon ???????? I am currently at 3dpo and waiting to test and super anxious. What’s the earliest you ladies have tested?

4 years ago

So how many days is it normal to have a positive OPK? I had one last night and another today. I'll keep testing so I can pin down O day and then know when I can test. I had EWCM a few days ago as well so I assume I'm fertile but I just want to know how many dpo I am!

4 years ago

Hello ladies,

I have a funny feeling that I might be pregnant and was wondering your thoughts on my story.

I had a positive ovulation test on May 15th but it was negative on 16th May.
On the evening of the 16th May and into 17th of May I had really bad cramps that radiated into my legs.
It was so bad that only a couple of panadol and a hot shower eased it somewhat.

Since then - nothing... I have done some pregnancy tests but nothing!

This morning I did another test and I thought I saw something on it... however I can't tell if there is
or if it's a reflection... and when I looked at the test (outside the recommended time) there was nothing.

1 hour after taking the attached photo I went to the bathroom and slight pink CM and the same again when I went
to the bathroom the second time... Since then... nothing.

I also have really sore boobs. I feel like I'm going out of my mind!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Jessica3282, I think you can get positive ovulation tests for 2-3 days. So long as you getting the positive result I'd be BDing lol :)

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo