Community post

Discussion

Hoping for February 2020 Babies

Onto another month! Anyone else? Hope this month is it!
This would be month number 17 with not one bfp. (unexplained secondary infertility) Not doing any fertility treatment this month. Just going to track with OPK and BBT.
I wish everyone trying the best!

User image

31 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

May I join please :) current status - chemical+period. Should ovulate in 9 days.

User image

4 years ago

@Erised87 Welcome! I'm currently on CD1 after first failed IUI. This was my 3rd cycle on Clomid and trigger shot. Now we are taking a break from fertility treatment.. I'm hoping to have another consult with my RE in a couple of months. Not sure if we want to try IUI again. I really would love to do IVF. We are paying out of pocket for everything.

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi there...I think I am onto wishing for a Feb 2020 baby...haven't started AF yet but 13dpo hpt negative. New to the TTC effort as we just started in Nov. 2018. Had a mc @9weeks in Jan and this will be my 3rd cycle trying since the mc. Its only been six months since ttc (however, I was ready for a family about 3 years ago but DH was not) and it is already emotionally exhausting so my heart goes out to you gals who have been going at this for longer. I am looking for a rainbow baby this next cycle...hoping to get prego before my 32nd bday in a few months.

4 years ago

Hi there! Joining this group from the Jan 2020 one. Hoping next cycle is all our positive cycles! xx

4 years ago

Got my positive OPK this afternoon. Currently CD14. I decided not to do BBT this cycle. If not pregnant this cycle I plan to buy the iFertracker. Hopefully that will make charting easier.
Anyone else near ovulation?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

4DPO here! Time goes by so slowly, to quote Madonna...
So hoping this time works out for all of us!

User image

4 years ago

Hi Ladies, can i join? I'm 6DPO today and if we get a BFP this month it will be a february baby. I have been TTC for almost 9 months. 41 years old with no children of my own. We had a CP in January and a miscarriage at 7 weeks at the end of March. I've been going through testing with an RE to prepare for fertility treatments. Had HSG last week (normal) and so far all hormone testing and everything else has been normal. My doctor says its just a numbers game with me due to advanced material age. I'm really hoping for a BFP this month after having HSG done. I take all the supplements to improve our chances and try to do everything right. We do well tracking ovulation and timing BD. Really just ready to have a take home baby. Even getting the two lines isn't as exciting anymore at this point in my journey because so far they have all ended in tragedy and loss. We are scheduled to meet with the RE again at the end of the month if I don't get BFP. We will likely be looking to do IVF because of the age of my eggs. We also will be paying out of pocket. Wishing you all the best of luck this month!! Let's make some sticky babies!!!

4 years ago

I'll join you guys. I suspect I had another chemical this month or a very early mc. I had a bunch of positive tests but then they slowly got lighter and I started bleeding. Had I not tested, I would have thought it was just a late period.

We aren't going to "try" this month. Just meaning no charting, no OPKs, and NO testing early. It's just too stressful. We have 3 kids already. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I can usually feel when I'm about to ovulate so we will just go based off of that.

Good luck to all of you!

4 years ago

Hey girls -- anyone getting ready to test? I'm 9 DPO and itching to test so badly!!! I can't point to any specific symptoms that make me think a BFP is coming. The months i have gotten a BFP i haven't noticed any symptoms different from other months. I'm really trying to hold out testing until Friday this week when i will be 13 DPO. I've always gotten negatives before 12 DPO.

4 years ago

Caved and tested on 10 DPO.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo