Community post

Question

BBT chart- don’t understand it. Help!

Can some one help me understand my chart. First time temping am confused

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hey there! your chart looks extremely promising!!! When you ovulate, the hormone progesterone causes your temp to rise and It remains higher throughout the TWW. Then, just before your period starts, the hormone progesterone drops. This means your bbt will drop too unless you’re pregnant, in which case your temperatures will remain higher because progesterone will stay high. In some pregnant charts You can often see a temp dip, often called implantation dip which I also can see on your chart. Is when your temp drops one day dramatically and next day rises again but you can see this some times in some non pregnant charts. I don’t want to get your hopes up but your chart looks amazing! Fingers crossed this will be your month!! Good luck!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Ohh thank you. The tww is filled with so much emotion. Let’s keep the fingers crossed. Nothing is really guaranteed until you get the BFP. Will wait and see

4 years ago • Post starter

Keep us posted! I would love to see the outcome

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo