Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 141 Replies | Last Page

Today i got my BFP. Very Faint but i see it. Due in January 2020. Tomorrow will call to make an appointment with my OB since my last pregnancy is an angel in heaven. All these months i had anxiety before testing now i have anxiety about the next step...never ends!! ???? is great to be part of this group because i dont want to share the news with anybody in the family yet. Congrats to everyone here!!!

4 years ago

I got my BFP a little over a week ago! I'm due in the beginning of January. I've had two early miscarriages now so I'm crossing my fingers this baby sticks

Congratulations!

4 years ago

Hello! Me me ! I found out we are expecting baby number 2 about 7dpo also.... Only 1 day late today though so early days! We would be due around Jan 13th! Also still nursing a 19 month old. Just contemplating nursing two babies right now!

4 years ago

My baby is due December 28th(Christmas baby, and maybe just in time for the tax season too, lol!) so Im not in the group per se, but I wanted to congratulate you! Its so great to see a fellow member get their BFP!

4 years ago

@ali I forgot how torturous it is waiting for those weeks to pass! I just want to skip ahead to 12 weeks so I’m in the ‘safe’ zone I forgot how much anxiety was involved after getting a BFP!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Hey everyone, I commented a few days ago. I always forget to check this site for replies and so by the time I get around to it, I'm way behind the conversation!

I'm 5 weeks 4 days today. I have had two chemical pregnancies and one miscarriage. I made it to 8.5 weeks a few months ago, so I won't really be able to breathe easy until after that, when I have my first ultrasound at 9 weeks (on May 31st)! My only symptoms are complete exhaustion-tired all the time and occasional nausea.

Congrats ladies!!

4 years ago

Well I have no symptoms at all really apart from being tired but that's the same all the time the joys of having a 1 year old!! Anyone still breastfeeding? If you are any idea what you will do as time goes on.?

My fitbit is showing my heart rate has increased with ovulation as always but it has stayed up and increased a few beats which it only ever does when I'm ill. Very interesting I think!

4 years ago

@alibaba, my daughter just practically weaned herself so no more nursing for us. My resting HR has gone from around 68 to 83. So crazy!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm using Fitbit as well and my resting is 86 I didnt know increased heart rate was a symptom!

4 years ago

I really hope my baby starts to wean soon!! Can't imagine fitting in a toddler bed with a massive bump every night.

My heart rate went up to about 70 from 65 after ovulation like always and now is 74... I was trying to guess if I was pregnant from my heart rate but I think it was hard to tell until now!! This is on average the highest it's been in a year... human body amazing thing!!

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo