Community post

Journal

The painful TWW! Waiting for AF to show

So I'm at the last day of my TWW. I've tested a few times earlier this cycle. All stark white, including the cheapie I did last night.

I'm currently 14DPO with a 14-15 day luteal phase. So I'm basically due today or tomorrow.

I couldn't face testing today and getting another negative test. I figured AF will show whether I test or not so I might as well wait it out now, but the waiting is seriously making me snappy and distracted. I literally cannot concentrate on anything. I keep checking to see if there's spotting when I go to the toilet. I have a pad on so I don't get caught out while at work.

Dammit, just show if you are going to show, don't torture me anymore! xxx

User image

9 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

My current chart xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

You described me and the exact week I've had. AF day came and went 3 days ago. I was cautiously letting myself get hopeful and excited. Didn't want a negative pregnancy test to dash those hopes, so I didn't take one. Last night went to bed worried because I had a short period of time with weird shoulder pain, and my mind went right to ectopic. This morning I woke to right side pain and a little spotting. I've spotted with my previous pregnancies, so I'm really hoping thats all it is.
I'm really hoping to hear your week is ending better than mine!

4 years ago

Have you tested again to check? I just don't want to see a blank test again. I'm so frustrated as we are away this weekend for my husband's 40th and it would have been a lovely surprise to get a positive test. Instead I'm going to probably feel rubbish from AF starting xx

User image

I don't know how you haven't tested again! I'm only 1 dpo and I'm going crazy

4 years ago

I’m 14 dpo and just can’t wait anymore. I’m going to take one here in a couple hours. I’m just so ready to know. I wish I was feeling more optimistic.

4 years ago

Well I'm officially late. I did a cheapie last night which was negative. This morning I woke up an hour earlier than normal jumped out of bed then remembered I'd forgotten to take my temp. So I quickly did that and it was low but I feel like I should disregard it. Still no sign of AF xx

User image

Sorry for the negative but it's not over till it's over! With my daughter, I didn't get a positive until 16 dpo and 2 days late. I was taking tests but they weren't showing anything. I hope something like that happens to you!

4 years ago

YAY for being late, even with a BFN there's always hope when your late.
I got an ultrasound yesterday. I was 3 days late and started spotting. They found an empty sac and I'm full blown bleeding now. They want to start me on Clomid....tomorrow.
Never, ever did I think I'd end up on fertility drugs.
I guess it doesn't matter how we arrive to our BFPs, as long as we arrive.

4 years ago

I wish I had good news but I had a bigger temp drop this morning and AF was here. No spotting beforehand which was different. On to cycle 8 of trying xx

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo