Community post

Question

Tests are driving me crazy!

I don’t know what is going on here. I’m on what I assumed to be cd 9. Yesterday I got dizzy and threw up. The feeling stayed into today except I didn’t throw up. I don’t normally throw up unless I’m pregnant. Since I had a bunch of wondfo pregnancy tests left from last month, I took one with my OPK just for the heck of it. The OPK had a line but wasn’t positive. But the wondfo had a vvf line as well! So I took another, and another. All had lines! What’s going on? I got my period, I figured last month was a flop. I’ll attach the pictures in the comments. Tell me what you think!

15 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 15 Answers | Last Page

Top is hpt, bottom opk

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Another

user submitted image

One more

user submitted image

Definitely see a line and it has some colour...

User image

4 years ago

@Erised how the heck can I be pregnant if I got my period? I have light periods but this one was normal flow for me. I had really sore boobs that are still sore. This is driving me crazy! I'll test again tomorrow to see if it's darker!

Weird things can happen I guess! Definitely a good idea to test again and see. Perhaps the test is faulty... let me know how you go!

User image

4 years ago

My cousin had a light cycle throughout her whole pregnancy. She didn’t find out she was pregnant till she was seven months. She just thought she was gaining weight. So you never know.

User image

4 years ago

So I’m not just seeing things then?

I don’t think so.

User image

4 years ago

That's positive. If it gets darker in 3 days, congratulations!!! If it stays faint after 5+ days, you may want to see a doc to ensure you didn't have a missed miscarriage last cycle. Remaining tissue will cause a positive hpt.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo