Community post

Question

Failed fertility treatment

We’ve been trying for 15 months to try and conceive our second child. I’ve had 2 rounds of fertility treatment and it seems as if both were chemical pregnancy. Mentally I just don’t think I can go through any more treatment. Does anyone have any success stories of failed treatment and falling pregnant naturally? Or has anyone just stopped trying and been able to move on?

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi there! I don’t have any success story of my own but I didn’t want to read and run. I just want to tell you that I read a ton of successful stories about ladies who were trying for years to conceive even their first child and they did it. Don’t give up! Your body did it once I’m sure it can do it again! Relax, enjoy your time with your family and I’m sure you will make it! Meanwhile is always good idea to talk with your doctor about your concerns and see what he/she have to say!! Good luck and I hope you’ll be having a bfp soon!!!

User image

4 years ago

I'm right there with you girl. Third IUI is on Monday and if this doesn't work we have to sit down with RE and come up with a new game plan. I'm so tired of failing. Somedays I seriously just want to give up and say screw it but I just cant. Very nervous about the idea of moving to IVF, mostly the needles every day part so fingers crossed that this last IUI works. Keep your chin up sweetie!!

4 years ago

After 2 miscarriages we started seeking answers. We were classified as unexplained infertility (I was 32 and my husband 33 at the time). We tried 3 IUI’s, nothing. After HSG I fell pregnant again, but again miscarriage. We tried another IUI and then moved last year to IVF. Well 3 cycles later, nothing. I couldn’t face another cycle. I started taking Co-enzyme Q10 for 12 weeks. We decided to go for another IVF cycle. I told my husband, I am willing to go through 3 more cycles of IVF, then we must consider other options.
Well, before we did any more IVF, I got a BFP. Currently almost 12 weeks. I’m not saying it was the Co-enzyme Q10, but it doesn’t hurt to take it. If anything I had amazing skin while on it.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

4 years ago

Thank you all. Bunnyhugger what is co-enzyme q10 used for?

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo