Community post

Discussion

TTC cycle 5

I guess I just need some words of encouragement, I know so many people have it way harder and it takes so much longer . I acknowledge that, but I’m 24 I have a healthy 4 year old and I’ve been trying for 5 months now I’m 5’1 and weigh 120 regular periods 25 day cycle. I’ve been tracking ovulation, taking premama drink, and using preseed.... still nothing I feel like I’m doing something wrong . I just feel so annoyed another negative month.... ???? just sad. I have brothers and sisters and I want the same for my son....

2 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Oh that must be frustrating for you. Hang in there, hopefully next month will be your month!

User image

5 years ago

Don’t lose your hope! Your body made it once and I’m sure you will make it again. I hate to be the opposite example but take it as something to give you hope. I’m 36YO, never had a baby, trying for 8 years.
Try to relax and enjoy time with your little one and with your SO and things will happen eventually!!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo