Community post

Question

Test lines only barely darker

Anyone had their test lines only barely go darker each day and everything was ok?

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Would you like to post some pics showing the progression? Also, how many DPO are you, and have you been to the doc for a blood test?

User image

4 years ago

You have to remember that HCG doubles every 36-72 hours, so it may take some time for the tests to really start to get darker. Especially if you are early in dpo. Good luck and congrats on the positive!!

User image

4 years ago

Dpo 11, 12, 13 top to bottom. I went to the dr yesterday and had hcg ran but I know that one number wont help. My tests usually go darker very quick.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I'd say if they aren't darkening some by 15/16 DPO, You may be experiencing a CP. I really hope not, but that's exactly how mine were last cycle and it didn't hold. :( the positive to that is if you do experience such an early loss, you should ovulate in about 2 weeks and can try again. However, there's a good chance your lines will darken after a couple more days. Try not to stress. I know its impossible.

4 years ago

Thanks everyone

This ended up being a chemical. Updating in case anyone reads this later looking for answers.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo