Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing this Weekend??

I am currently 7 DPO, and am about to drive myself crazy and broke with the early testing. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I had a postive OPK on CD 14 and did plenty of BD in the days leading. Just praying for a sticky bean. Last month I didn't implant until 12 DPO, VVFL on 14 DPO. Early implantation is a much better scenario. That's why I'm testing early in hopes of just that. Felt a few possible implantation cramps yesterday. Very mild. FX

25 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Also 7dpo today. Tested this morning (I know too early lol) and bfn. I know I O’d on Cd14 as I’m in the middle of fertility testing (ectopic 9 years ago and nothing since). Progesterone results today were 19.06 so they said I definitely ovulated. Will test again Saturday... probably still too early but it’s sooo hard to wait! Sending lots of luck your way!

5 years ago

Thanks for responding! Yay, maybe we can get BFP together!! Going to try and hold off for as long as humanly possible to test. Sticky vibes your way as well!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey there ladies. I'm 11 DPO today. I got BFN on 8 and 9 DPO and i'm trying to wait a few more days. My LP is 16 days so i won't get AF until next week and its still early for me to test. I had a CP in January and a miscarriage at 7 weeks last month so I'm pretty itchy to POAS this cycle. Hoping for sticky babies for us all!

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I’m 5dpo and hoping to start poas from Saturday morning. I have had 6 pregnancies- combination between cp, mmc and general 6 week loss. I’m sorry for all of your losses- it can be so hard. I also have a beautiful 16 month old... who I’m weaning this week ????. I don’t know why I’m so emotional about it.
What kind of tests will you be using this cycle?

5 years ago

I’m also 5DPO! With a 21 month old. I was planning to wait til next Wednesday to test... but I know I’ll cave by Sunday morning had a dream about snakes last night...

User image

5 years ago

I am supposed to start af on friday... do if I dont then I'll be testing.. I'm cd 28 I am a 30 day cycle girl and I have no idea when I O'ed but I think it was the 12 th... I cramped on 11 and 12 but that's all..

5 years ago

@AlaskaGirl I've been sticking with FRER. From what I've read, they seem to be most sensitive and least likely to have evap.
I guess I'm just 7 DPO today, I was off a day according to this app. Either way BFN this morning obviously. Lol.
Hoping we ALL get BFP this weekend. Keep us all posted.

I caved and tested early today (12 DPO). I think i see something on invert (with saturation increased) but i'm really not sure. Going to try to wait a couple more days then test again.

5 years ago

What day do you expect AF @lissa645 ?

I've found that by 12 DPO, my cervix will drop and become quite firm and dry when I'm about to start my period. If pregnant, it should remain high, soft, and wet!
That may help you to survive the next couple of days waiting. Lol. Or maybe I'm just obsessive. Haha

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo